Yamato SV-51γ Nora type

UN Spacy

HLJ hasn't put anyting up yet for pre order right? or who else is taking preorders..

I get all my mechs from HoHotoys out of NY. They are great. I have pre-orders on:

- VF-1S 25th x2

- YF-19 25th x2

- SV-51 Nora x2

- Mad Max 1:18 scale

The best part is that I only give the a $50 deposit on each. And I have been getting them before the HLJ shipments seem to go out.

I get all my mechs from HoHotoys out of NY. They are great. I have pre-orders on:

- VF-1S 25th x2

- YF-19 25th x2

- SV-51 Nora x2

- Mad Max 1:18 scale

The best part is that I only give the a $50 deposit on each. And I have been getting them before the HLJ shipments seem to go out.

same here. Hohotoys gets most of my business for macross toys. I live one state above where they are so shipping is super fast and for the most part their prices are pretty decent. their shipping is a bit high, but everything else makes up for that.

Scream Man, who you gonna buy off? Are you waiting for the early bird pre-order from HLJ?

Who else can better their price? Assuming that the SV-51 is too big and can only be sent by itself and by EMS.

i ALWAYS buy off Toy-wave, It's much cheaper and faster than HLJ, and Ken is great with customer service.

Except when i tried to order off him, i got one e-mail back saying the in-stock item was no longer in-stock (funny that)

and after that i sent him like 2 e-mails and no response. Customer service was sh^t that period of time.

I may try my luck with him when the YF-21's come, like buying a crate like Kensei does. but for now meh.

Cool, i'll give him another chance when the YF-21 comes... or maybe i should grab my Nora off him, whats the difference in price compared to an early birdy?

---

only saving a few US dollars with HLJ.com, so i guess it's saving in Shipping costs... does he have SAL?

HLJ.com are forcing more orders to be EMS lately.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

early bird preorder is up at hlj for the nora sv-51.

Thanks sh002! I have been regulary checking hlj.com for the early bird, but have been busy the last 2 days and look what happened! :p

Woo Hoo! No supposed release date yet though...

Dante, you can always just cancel the pre-order... ;)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie