vf-0a + ghost booster

Arthurius

Miriya,

that is the picture i had seen that made me think twice about the ghost, so i was wandering maybe you could take more picture with the vf-0a with the ghost in back, and the 2 missiles, and wings closed as you have, but without the gun pointing at your pilot, but rather facing down. A couple of poses would be nice. I was thinking my vf-0a would look nicer with fps, but since there isnt any, maybe, juste maybe the ghost could do.

Whats going on there. Is that some sort of hostage situation? :)

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of computer-malfunction-mutiny-over-master-artificial-intelligence-gone-wrong type of situation. Probably anxiety because I do not understand my computer.

More pics coming....

Miriya,

that is the picture i had seen that made me think twice about the ghost, so i was wandering maybe you could take more picture with the vf-0a with the ghost in back, and the 2 missiles, and wings closed as you have, but without the gun pointing at your pilot, but rather facing down. A couple of poses would be nice. I was thinking my vf-0a would look nicer with fps, but since there isnt any, maybe, juste maybe the ghost could do.

Yeah, that is similar to what I was thinking. I actually prefer the shin with ghost now with the wings down like this. I have two poses. Here is the first one....

post-4840-1192380816_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192380838_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192380862_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192380897_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1192380921_thumb.jpg

Just realized that these mouse pads make great display bases! Got mine from Robotech.com . Also just want to reiterate that I love my vf-0a shin with booster! It is such a great piece. And for those of you who were wondering and did not already know from the other threads, I am very lucky and have one with shoulders and biceps that are intact and not cracked.

Here is an idea too. make a round cylindrical stand the same size as the mousepad, put a motor underneath inside with a speed control and have a rotating stand to show off the valk in 360. I would like to do that with lots of my figures too because they look cool from many angles. If they could be synced that would be cool too, a display case of spinning figures (or gently rotating figures). Hmmmmm. Too much time and money for me right now but if someone wants to try this I would love to see the results.

thanks a million dude,

this is exactly what i wanted to see to make up my mind. I dont have space for a vf-0a with wings open, but with wings closed, this is much more feasable for me.

Again, thx for the excellent picture, and yea, interesting idea about the mousepad.

Arthurius

thanks a million dude,

this is exactly what i wanted to see to make up my mind. I dont have space for a vf-0a with wings open, but with wings closed, this is much more feasable for me.

Again, thx for the excellent picture, and yea, interesting idea about the mousepad.

Arthurius

I am glad to have helped. This forum is great. I love macross world!!