Terminator Salvation, colon, Really Long Movie Title

bsu legato

I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

For those who don't listen to KROQ, a radio station in socal, Mr. Bale called in to explain and apologize. Sounds sincere to me. Go to KROQ.com to listen to it.

I miss KROQ!! (used to live in Northridge) Christian Bale sounded sincere to me as well!!

Sort of the same thing with Terminator figures, I was obsessed with the Endoskeleton so she would find me anything related to it including this like playset where you mix in some powder and water and you put one of these two endoskeletons into a mold container and poof you get slick slimey skin, then just peal it off for battle damage.

Hey, I had that set too, it was called the Bio Flesh Regenerator by kenner :lol:

Anyway about the movie, i'm not really looking forward to it, just like T3 and the TV show they were really big disapointments for me :( T3 seemed "too clean" or toned down, while the TV show is really boring. They say the new movies are going to be darker, but i don't really believe them. They'll probably try and make the movies more appealing to kids judging by the new toy line thats coming out.

For those who don't listen to KROQ, a radio station in socal, Mr. Bale called in to explain and apologize. Sounds sincere to me. Go to KROQ.com to listen to it.

yeah, too bad he's an actor... Of course he sounded sincere. Personally, I don't care that he's a big A-hole. I'll still watch his movies.

Woah....they have a toy like that??? Sounds pretty cool. Was it one of those Kenner toys?

Honestly, I don't remember who made it. All I remember was that you got a silver and a black terminator figure...had no posability to it at all, they were just solid mold plastic.

You had this Skin mold generator display which was all future looking, like something close to those teaser trailers from T2 back in the day.

You took some powder solution and I think warm water, you mixed it all together and you placed the cup into a slot and put a plunger above it.

Then you take one of the two T-800's (maybe the black is a 700? dum dum dum!) put it into a mold case, push it thru the slots, push down the plunger and all the goo molds over the terminator. You let it stand in the came for maybe 5 minutes and pop the case open and pull him out and he's just slimey naked Arnold.

It was one of my favorite toys back then, but it pissed my mom off cause I always made such a huge mess and the powder just encrusted on everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-seC3fQzUd8...feature=related this was it.

Edited by Hikuro

Honestly, I don't remember who made it. All I remember was that you got a silver and a black terminator figure...had no posability to it at all, they were just solid mold plastic.

You had this Skin mold generator display which was all future looking, like something close to those teaser trailers from T2 back in the day.

You took some powder solution and I think warm water, you mixed it all together and you placed the cup into a slot and put a plunger above it.

Then you take one of the two T-800's (maybe the black is a 700? dum dum dum!) put it into a mold case, push it thru the slots, push down the plunger and all the goo molds over the terminator. You let it stand in the came for maybe 5 minutes and pop the case open and pull him out and he's just slimey naked Arnold.

It was one of my favorite toys back then, but it pissed my mom off cause I always made such a huge mess and the powder just encrusted on everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-seC3fQzUd8...feature=related this was it.

LOL! THat was awesome. What was that stick thing the other terminator held to deal "BATTLE DAMAGE"? :lol:

Ok, so this H/K is from Playmates and includes an Endo 3 3/4 figure. But who makes this other version? Is it japanese? Is it 3 3/4 also? I think I like this sculpt better. Any info will be much appreciated.

Thanks for the pics. Love the Hunter Killer. Can't wait to get one of this toy! ^_^

i think the pic with all the Japanese on it is an ad for Japanese magazines.

they're probably pre-production samples made by the same company.

is there any any info on when these are supposed to hit the shelves? i'm itching to get the endos already :lol:

Ah, I see. So the silver must be a painted proto and the boxed one with the more dirty paint job a production sample. I still like the shiny silver finish better. Anyway, I can wait for these to hit the shelves. Maybe I can even find one at my local Sears or Walmart here in Mexico and skip the e-tailers, shipping customs and $#!+.

post-1636-1234037129_thumb.jpeg

By the way, does anybody know what the differences are between the T-800 and the T-700 from the Salvation movie, if any? I can see Hot Toys re-releasing their outstanding endoskeleton in a Salvation box, with a different set of guns, of course.

In each Infiltrator series, size and armor become more compact but more sturdy. Obviously from what we've seen, the 600's where massive (though in the original timeline 600's only had rubber skin), 700's are a bit more compact with less armor but they were just phased out for the 800's which fit the bill for human like in size and introducing the microprocessor chip that made them far more advanced from any of the T lines.

I think I'm right on most of that stuff but I can't recall all of it. i wish I could go onto that site that had all the information of the Terminator machines, there was some REALLY great information.

I've been reading Terminator Files...interesting stuff for the movie, and it seems McG knows that fans are not too eager about him being the head honcho of the film.

Also he talked briefly how he visited Cameron and cameron pretty much told him to do it right or don't do it at all. not really a big "F off you're gonna ruin my work!" but kind of "If you wanna do it fine. But you better do it right or your head is going to be on a spike."

I mean seriously, if Cameron is so pissed off about the franchise, why doesn't he just take the damn thing and just do it?

Screw his Avatar movie, he made Terminator one of the hottest movies in existence, but he's kind of being a prick about others trying to live up to his design.

I admit, T3 pretty much sucked balls...it seemed cool, fans were excited, but the film was just horrible in the long run cept for the last 5 minutes where we see more EndoArnie than the other 2 films. But a lack luster Terminated stroke of the TX...not too mention the whole TX thing was a joke.

I'm just really really REALLY hoping that T4 is done atleast better than what T3 did. I don't want this to be another T2, it doesn't need to be that big, but it does need to let people forget T3 ever happened...though it does have T-1's, but those weren't bad...

I've been reading Terminator Files...interesting stuff for the movie, and it seems McG knows that fans are not too eager about him being the head honcho of the film.

Also he talked briefly how he visited Cameron and cameron pretty much told him to do it right or don't do it at all. not really a big "F off you're gonna ruin my work!" but kind of "If you wanna do it fine. But you better do it right or your head is going to be on a spike."

I mean seriously, if Cameron is so pissed off about the franchise, why doesn't he just take the damn thing and just do it?

Screw his Avatar movie, he made Terminator one of the hottest movies in existence, but he's kind of being a prick about others trying to live up to his design.

I admit, T3 pretty much sucked balls...it seemed cool, fans were excited, but the film was just horrible in the long run cept for the last 5 minutes where we see more EndoArnie than the other 2 films. But a lack luster Terminated stroke of the TX...not too mention the whole TX thing was a joke.

I'm just really really REALLY hoping that T4 is done atleast better than what T3 did. I don't want this to be another T2, it doesn't need to be that big, but it does need to let people forget T3 ever happened...though it does have T-1's, but those weren't bad...

I like what I see in the T4 trailer so far, although still not sure about McG. Christian Bale is a good choice for John Conner, but the rest of the casting is just 'ok'.

After T3, I just worry it will become another bad 'Alien VS Predator' series thing.

The "Super Robot" Terminator thing does look like a mix of movie robots: The torso and forearms are from a T-800 (Why would Skynet use the same torso on two machines designed for two completely different tasks is beyond me, you'd thing that at least a fully covering armor is in order), the hips are from Robocop 2's Cain, and the hooves from the Matrix Revolutions powered armors. I'm I missing something? Oh, yeah! And the headless robot idea is from Robot Jox :p

So far this movie doesn't seem to contribute a big deal in the visual department, which is a shame given the all the possibilities, but I'll reserve my judgement for the theatre. I'm specially looking forward for the Terminator bikes.

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

I would love to have one of those full-scale R/C T-1's they built for the T3 movie. That and the big ass Robot from the Lost in Space movie. I saw a 'making of' feature on that Robot and it was freakin' awesome.

The "Super Robot" Terminator thing does look like a mix of movie robots: The torso and forearms are from a T-800 (Why would Skynet use the same torso on two machines designed for two completely different tasks is beyond me, you'd thing that at least a fully covering armor is in order), the hips are from Robocop 2's Cain, and the hooves from the Matrix Revolutions powered armors. I'm I missing something? Oh, yeah! And the headless robot idea is from Robot Jox :p

So far this movie doesn't seem to contribute a big deal in the visual department, which is a shame given the all the possibilities, but I'll reserve my judgement for the theatre. I'm specially looking forward for the Terminator bikes.

Skynet watches old sci fi films during its free time and draws inspiration from them? :lol:

New Hot Toys T-600 and 700

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.as...amp;company=148

I'm sure there are better images floating out there but they still look pretty nifty.

There's more pics on the Hot Toys site

T-600

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=76&pid=417

T-700

http://www.hottoys.com.hk/product.php?cat=76&pid=416