YF-19 and VF-0S 1/60

Agent-GHQ

Finally, I took them out and I noticed the rear landing gear looked crooked and bent inward. They look nothing like the 1/48 line. Are the rear landing gear of the YF-19 and VF-0S supposed to look like that? Or did I missed something in the transformation. And what's up with the YF-19 not having any missiles or rockets?

Edited by Agent-GHQ

As far as I'm aware the VF-0S doesnt suffer from the rear landing gear problem. The YF-19s that suffer from the landing gear issue are the ones that are not packaged with the fastpack & fold set.

There's a simple fix for the landing gear problem on the YF-19. It can be found here:

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=21130

Ahhh...ok, I got it now. Problem solved for the VF-0S. I missed a step on that. So its pulled out downward, then outward. I love how the VF-0S rear landing operate. But the YF-19 rest at a 45 angle instead of the 90 angle. I tried to push it further but there was too much resistant and I don't want to break it.

From what I know, the rear landing gears are built that way. They don't come down straight, but rather stay angled. On the FB and FP version however they now extend outward like they were meant to be.