If Yamato did not make any Macross products ...

dafunguy

does anyone know what Yamato's plans are when they are done with the Macross line? What anime will they tackle next?

They already make figures from other anime shows, OVAs and Movies. They are currently doing the Votoms and others as well. Check out their Japanese Website HERE . They also have an american website HERE but the american one does not have the Macross stuff.

Also, I do not think that they will ever be done with the Macross line. Macross is what got them started and it will likely be what gets them finished too. I hope that they will continue for a long time with Macross.

i knew they were not strictly Macross, i have tons of Yamato's anime figures. I was just wondering if there is a certain license out there that they dont have yet that they really want to get.

Oh, I see. I do not know but it would be cool if they got a license for Nausicaa.

If Yamato didn't make Macross toys I would have 1 Masterpiece Fokker with the Appendix A S&S parts and thats it. I got one off of eBay because I thought it would be neat to have something from tha show I loved as a kid.

After getting it I found this damn place and saw picturs of Yamato stuff. It's been downhill since then.

I got my Masterpiece Fokker the second week of July.

I purchased 21 Yamato Mechs since then :wacko:

Not to mention all the other Macross items like Chara works 1/144's, Doyusha 1/144's Revoltechs (14), Hot Toys figures (8)

..........someone stop me! :p

Hahaha, that's exactly what happened to me. I saw the Masterpiece Rick Hunter at GameStop and I got it because I was a big fan of the show growing up. Then I found Macross World and Yamato ... the rest was history. In a way, Toynami got me back into Macross toys ... don't know if that was a good thing or bad thing. :D Here's the POS that started it all for me!!! :p

dsc01274ot1.jpg

If Yamato had never made Macross products, then I would have finished my '55 collection with the Ostrich and the Seeker, maybe even a Joke machine or two and called it a day. QC issues? What are those? ^_^