1/48 VF-1J Hikaru with Milia FP...

miriya

I am am thinking about getting a Hikaru and a milia and want to know what Hikaru would look like with Milia's FP on in Battroid mode and Fighter mode.

Can someone here who has both of those put Milia's Fast Packs Super parts on to Hikaru, photograph it and post it on this thread?

Thanks.

Edited by miriya

While it is not Hikaru's VF-1J, Scorched Earth/Anymoon AKA Jenius had some fun with the different armor on an VF-1A Angle Bird.

http://anymoon.com/blog/2006/10/20/yamato-...birds/#more-502

I know that someone has put the red armor on a Hikaru VF-1S but I have yet to see it on the white and red VF-1J.

Hope this helps.

While it is not Hikaru's VF-1J, Scorched Earth/Anymoon AKA Jenius had some fun with the different armor on an VF-1A Angle Bird.

http://anymoon.com/blog/2006/10/20/yamato-...birds/#more-502

I know that someone has put the red armor on a Hikaru VF-1S but I have yet to see it on the white and red VF-1J.

Hope this helps.

The Angle in blue is sweet

I liked the angel in blue so much I bought an extra set of blue Max fast packs to have with it at all times... Sorry I never got so crazy with Hikaru's 1j... maybe next time I update my fast pack review... but that's not gonna be for a long time.

I liked the angel in blue so much I bought an extra set of blue Max fast packs to have with it at all times... Sorry I never got so crazy with Hikaru's 1j... maybe next time I update my fast pack review... but that's not gonna be for a long time.

Where can I get Max fastpacks at? I want to do an Angle Blue!

Where can I get Max fastpacks at? I want to do an Angle Blue!

I bought a loose Max 1J and sold the valk itself and just kept the fast packs. One of the members in Hong Kong used to do a store for us and he'd part them out when they were new also. He stopped doing that so long ago i can't remember his name anymore.