Need Advice: 1/60 VF-1D

Major Focker

long-time macross fan but noob collector here, so need some quick advice

someone's offering me a 1/60 VF-1D, but i just recently got the super ostrich.

and the one i'm really hunting for is the 1/60 VF-1S Strike Focker..

do you think the 1D is a worthwhile investment for reselling later on, or that i could use it to trade for a VF-1S Strike?

thanks.

considering its one of the only VF-1D toys out there, its definitely worth owning.

as far as future invest for resale, its a crap shoot like anything else.

if you like it buy it, if you just want to sell it later down the road, why even bother? why not spend your money on something you actually want to own.

The VF-1D is one of my favorite valks because it is the first one that we see transform in the series. I have been wanting to get the Yamato vf-1d for a while but have not gotten around to it. It is the only transformable vf-1d there is available at this point and so if you like this valk then it may be worth getting. It is also more and more difficult to find although it may have decreased in value. I agree that it may not be a great investment idea. We do not know if they will make another better one or not. I hope to get one too but there are so many great valks that I want it is hard to figure out which ones to get first.