WTB or Scan Mospeada books

sqidd

Good luck.

I've been checking the used books section of Mandarake in Nipponbashi over the past half a year, and I have yet to come across anything on MOSPEADA. Maybe one of the bigger Mandarake stores. Maybe... (fingers crossed)

Just go on ebay. Neither the Artmic Design Works nor the Entertainment Bible books are super hard to find or super expensive.

Maybe not hard for you, but when it comes to searching I am like Christopher Columbus. I find stuff, but not what I am looking for :wacko::lol:

Would you be so kind as to direct me toward an applicable link my good man?

Maybe not hard for you, but when it comes to searching I am like Christopher Columbus. I find stuff, but not what I am looking for :wacko::lol:

Would you be so kind as to direct me toward an applicable link my good man?

Try contacting Major Tom here on the boards - I don't know what his sources are, but he routinely has large numbers of rare books available for sale. Tom set me up with an Artmic Design Works just a couple of months ago. I've bought other books from him in the past, and have always had great buying experiences with him.

I've go two of the three you are looking for. Lately Artmic Design Works has been getting harder to find in Tokyo, plus it get categorized in with different anime or even with toy books since the cover of the book just shows toys.

I have both Animedia Mospeada Graffiti, which is an awesome Mospeada resorce book, and the Entertainment Bible 19: Artmic 1 which covers Mos, MZ23, Gall Force, and Bubblegum Crisis.

PM me an offer for both.

I am looking for the followig books. The book or scans are ok by me, thanks

MOSPEADA:

Animedia Mospeada Graffiti

Artmic Design Works

Entertainment Bible 19: Artmic 1