Prometheus Bridge

valkyriepm

I really don't know if this topic belongs here, so please Mods move it where it should go.

I'm working on the 1/1000 Prometheus as you can see on this topic and reached the bridge finally. The thing is that I own the TIAS books, Miyatake works, etc, but the more detailed image of the Prometheus bridge is the one seen on the Playstation DYRL intro. There are 3 books about this game and I don't know if any of this have lineart of this animation or a good pic of the bridge, so my request if for any who own this books can provide me with a scan or let me know that aren't pics or lineart about it. Well, I depend on you guys, thanx in advance.

Martin

Since I dont own the older TIAS or the Miyatake books, I don't know for sure if these books already contain the line art of the Prometheus bridge from the Macross Perfect Memory book. You're probably looking for something more detailed than this older line art from the way you've described your request. But I figured it can't hurt to post this older line art on the off chance you don't already have it.

Anyway, here it is:

Old Prometheus bridge line art

Since I dont own the older TIAS or the Miyatake books, I don't know for sure if these books already contain the line art of the Prometheus bridge from the Macross Perfect Memory book.

Yes, these lineart is on the Miyatake book, but thanx for the tip anyway. Your site have an amazing resource material BTW, I use it a lot.

Martin

the more detailed image of the Prometheus bridge is the one seen on the Playstation DYRL intro. There are 3 books about this game and I don't know if any of this have lineart of this animation or a good pic of the bridge, so my request if for any who own this books can provide me with a scan or let me know that aren't pics or lineart about it.

I have the Saturn DYRL guidebook, I'll check to see if it's got lineart from the bridge when I get home.

I've been working on my 1/700 Prometheus and have hit the same problem when it comes to the bridge design. I'm using the same drawing that Mr March posted but have come accross no other reference apart from viewing pictures from the show. The biggest thing I'd like to know is does the bridge have any type of widows as the line art looks like it hasn't, I imagine that the Prometheus has an internal bridge like that of the new battlestar galactica. If anyone does have any good pic's could they send them my way also.

Thanks

Oh great work on your 1/1000 valkyriepm I hope you can post something soon I was reading you old thread when I found it in a google search, awesome work, I hope mine turns out as good but it's taking a while due to the size (about 70.7cm long) it's huge.

Thanks Lone Wolf, now we know that the Saturn Guide doesn't have any drawings, 2 book still to go.

Warpaint, I believe the bridge doesn't have any windows, or that's my guess at least. I'm working on my IJN fleet in 1/700 and the Prometheus would be awesome on that scale, but my idea is to go with the SDF-1, so 1/700 is out of the question :blink:

The bridge shape is pretty clear to model it, I think the design is a little poor on the antenna section and that's why I'm looking for more info.

About the model, I think I'll be posting an update next week.

Martin

Thanks Lone Wolf, now we know that the Saturn Guide doesn't have any drawings, 2 book still to go.

Warpaint, I believe the bridge doesn't have any windows, or that's my guess at least. I'm working on my IJN fleet in 1/700 and the Prometheus would be awesome on that scale, but my idea is to go with the SDF-1, so 1/700 is out of the question :blink:

The bridge shape is pretty clear to model it, I think the design is a little poor on the antenna section and that's why I'm looking for more info.

About the model, I think I'll be posting an update next week.

Martin

Thanks valkyriepm I'm looking forward to your post. I thought as much with the bridge and as you said the shape is clear just lacks a little detail but I should be fine working the antenna out. Thanks again.