Question About Fisting ? ? ? ?

sqidd

Ha, Ha…..made ya look. :D

Short story is where do I get the molded fists for the 1/48’s?

My first 48 was the VF-1J Stealth with strike parts. I just traded it away so I am not sure, but either the VF-1J or the S&S parts came with molded fists as well as the articulated ones. I think the VF-1J came with the fists.

I also purchased a loose VF-1J Hikaru with the GBP armor ad I got a sweet set of molded fists with it.

Log story shorter, I have a VF-1S and all I have is the articulated fists. There is o spot I the packaging for molded fists so I am guessing they are not missing.

I am guessing certain releases came with the fists, ca someone confirm this for me?

And o that note where would I get a set of white fists for my VF-1S? I need a “fist” fist and a “Gun” fist.

Thanks for your help

sqidd

TV releases have the fists, CF has the fists, DYRL releases do not. They have been recasted in all varieties and colors, someone should be able to help you out.

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I will put a WTB in the WTB section

Whoo, had my Moderator senses tingling like crazy for a minute there... :ph34r:

LOL

I almost deleted the email from the forum when I saw the topic.

~You can get the fists from DyNo here at MW they are great recasts and look the biz

hehehehehe... in the future ti avoid confussions, hehehege, still laughing, you might want to refer to the variety of 'fists' as

1. TV hands or clown hands

2. DRYL hand

3. yamato chicken hands

Yeah, but it was soooooooo easy :p

so what are the hands that come with the armored parts called?

If no one answers soon can we name them?

I am a big fan of the word "Tech" (note incredibly thick sarcasm).

How about HandTech?

or

FistTech?

or Robo......oh wait, that's been used

I did look at DyNo`s hands and wondered how difficult it would be to make articulated versions A La the chicken hands. If I had enough spares to cut up etc I`d give it a bash, It would be the sort of quick project that I may be able to finish before my short atention span ran out.