Misa Hayase with VF-1 cockpit

Ryuji

lol, I want you to keep going and build a full 1/8 valk... exceptional work there!

That would be a cool idea...

I only just now poped my head into this section of the board. This is one of the coolest projects on the enitre board.

These will be sold through Hobbyfan right?

I can see you making several kit's off of this. Maybe a Hikaru Pilot figure could be done in the future too. This project really has me excited.

This is a really awesome model. I had no idea there was this much modeling going on outside the "model" section of the board. (Stupid me I guess. ;) )

This looks incredible, Ryuji!!

I think that it should look better if you build a little section of fighter exterior, like the CM's cockpit:

cms3_rc_MED.jpg

I would have to agree.

Not sure how much extra work it is or how much more expensive it would be. But it would really lend towards the feel of the cockpit. No part of the canopy frame would be required since it's shown open anyways.

I would have to agree.

Not sure how much extra work it is or how much more expensive it would be. But it would really lend towards the feel of the cockpit. No part of the canopy frame would be required since it's shown open anyways.

Sorry, I will not build extra parts - it's necessary special tools / skills for that and I don't have it. :mellow:

But if someone else want to build an upgrade / detail up sets for this kit, please feel free to produce and sell ! ^_^

I think will be interesting... B))

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...