Misa Hayase with VF-1 cockpit

Ryuji

Looks very nice!

Honestly thou, you should charge $40-60 per hour for this kind and level of skill. That's average commercial contract artist's rate these days

I assume this would take a lot more than 10-12 hours?

You should've asked more if the client asked unique/no copy version :D

Looks very nice!

Honestly thou, you should charge $40-60 per hour for this kind and level of skill. That's average commercial contract artist's rate these days

I assume this would take a lot more than 10-12 hours?

You should've asked more if the client asked unique/no copy version :D

Yes I know US$600 is VERY cheap for this kind of work, but it´s for a private collection of Deviantart site member - not a prototype for toy industry. For most of members (even here) is a bit high price for a commission.

Yes I know US$600 is VERY cheap for this kind of work, but it´s for a private collection of Deviantart site member - not a prototype for toy industry. For most of members (even here) is a bit high price for a commission.

I was just trying to say that you should value yourself higher for your skill. Artists are often too generous and humble. If it's between artists, I guess it's not that case

Anyways, I love the figure and especially the cockpit detail. Maybe you can talk to your collector friend and have the cockpit/seat available for casting :)

After that, more options can be available, you know (like other pilots..)

Edited by kyekye

This is going to sound really strange coming from me but I think I'm overall most impressed with the detail and finish of the cockpit. Even more oddly, I think I like the less naked version you did years ago; would love to see that one fully painted. That said, great work all around. ^_^

Nunca pensei que a Misa tinha um bumbum brasileiro... Eu gosto... :wub::D

Trabalho excelente como sempre, Ryuji; minha única crítica pequena é que eu desejava que a pintura da figura tivesse mais sombreamento, incluindo o cabelo.

I never thought Misa had a brazilian butt... I like it...

Excellent work as always, Ryuji; my only small criticism is that I wish the painting on the figure had more shading, including the hair.

Nunca pensei que a Misa tinha um bumbum brasileiro... Eu gosto... :wub::D

Trabalho excelente como sempre, Ryuji; minha única crítica pequena é que eu desejava que a pintura da figura tivesse mais sombreamento, incluindo o cabelo.

I never thought Misa had a brazilian butt... I like it...

Excellent work as always, Ryuji; my only small criticism is that I wish the painting on the figure had more shading, including the hair.

Sim, sim, eu concordo. :lol: No, I don't speak Portuguese; just popped that into the Google translator. Hope that didn't come out weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...