Murdering a valk...

Raygne

I just noticed something as a I start my custom 1/48 valk. I seem to be suffering from guilt as I plan to strip it down and start transforming it into my own design. I actually found myself deciding on which valk to buy to customize based on the pilot I cared less for, which for me was Kakizaki. But then I realized that I need to get anyone for the cheapest.

Does anyone else feel guilty when they look at this beloved toy and imagine stripping it? I think maybe it's time for professional help that I even found myself thinking this. Anyway, hopefully I will finish this soon and get some pics up.

Damn this site, you are all Macross enablers and my wallet is the victim!

I turned a new Low Vis II into a two seat VF-1A and was worried about having to super glue the cockpit together and some of the cutting that had to be done for the heatshield.

My VF-1S Max was a used VF-1S Roy that I got off ebay for almost half a new one. Was really worried stripping the paint off the heatshield and still keeping the skull on the front.

I did do a Bandai Miria VF-17 and was disappointed that the paint scratched off so easy. Used that Krylon for Pastic.

It is natural to get that little jump in heart beart. Guess it is part of the fun and keeps us honest.

Murder away mate! If your attempting to improve the valk, nothing wrong with that. If you have the money to experiment on 1/48s, go for it. Just post your work on here when you are done.

Now, if you started using your 1/48 for target practice with your BB gun, then you might be crossing the lines of sanity.

Murder away mate! If your attempting to improve the valk, nothing wrong with that. If you have the money to experiment on 1/48s, go for it. Just post your work on here when you are done.

Now, if you started using your 1/48 for target practice with your BB gun, then you might be crossing the lines of sanity.

amen to that.

Gulit is what keeps you honest and on the right side of sanity.