release date for VF-0S with Ghost combo?

sidearmsalpha

Yeah, surely someone has grabbed one by now!

Do the feet extend all the way? can the arms support their own weight?

Talking about VF-0A Shin right?

My feet extend all the way, and the arms are tight. Only thing (and i mean only really) that pisses me off

is how the legs don't completely lock where they are supposed to when in fighter mode with gunpod attached.

The way i get around posing with the Gunpod is that i don't lock the legs at all (half locked), and it still looks

as though everything is where it should be. Meh i need to do pics.

Yeah, surely someone has grabbed one by now!

Do the feet extend all the way? can the arms support their own weight?

The whole Zero line has become a total fiasco when it comes to the toys,

the exchange parts and the communication with Yamato. It wouldn't surprise

me if seasoned/veteran buyers are completely shying away from this release,

until some poor newbie does the beta testing...

The whole Zero line has become a total fiasco when it comes to the toys,

the exchange parts and the communication with Yamato. It wouldn't surprise

me if seasoned/veteran buyers are completely shying away from this release,

until some poor newbie does the beta testing...

By Zero you mean VF-Zero right, cause the SV-51 is pretty much free of QC problems AFAIK.

Got it yeasterday. Paid HK$1,200 (US$154), which is a bit pricy for Hong Kong, but I couldn't be assed to shop around and there's only one place near my work that sells Macross stuff anyway.

Sorry, the box is still sitting under my desk at work, I haven't even opened it yet.

Graham

Got it yeasterday. Paid HK$1,200 (US$154), which is a bit pricy for Hong Kong, but I couldn't be assed to shop around and there's only one place near my work that sells Macross stuff anyway.

Sorry, the box is still sitting under my desk at work, I haven't even opened it yet.

Graham

It's cool, but PLEASE let us know when you do and what you think about it. Especially if it has the broken back issue like on the first edition.

-Kyp

OKay... is this VF-0S ghost combo thing supposed be some kind of limited special one time only edition? I have read of people getting ready to get the 25thAnn. valks and take them out to display, transform and customize... so why the hell are people being a bit girly with this realse of the VF-0S? I mean, sh*t! if Graham is not taking his out of the box!! SOMEBODY please give us a quick heads up on the quality of this one so the rest of us can go forth and order and make it extinct.

(sorry PsYcHoDyNaMiX.. just saw your edit. U gonna get another to open up?)

Edited by vermillion01

It's just that I already have 3 first issue VF-0S out of the box, I don't really want to take any more out of the box. I'm already out of display space as it is.

Anyway, here's a pic of the VF-0S w/Ghost combo box that I took on my phone camera. The toy is still sitting under my desk at work....LOL.

Graham

post-11-1191638562_thumb.jpg

I'm surprised that these have not showed up on feeBay yet. When the SV-51 came out all the feeBay sellers had them the same day and ready to ship.........

I have one on pre-order with a feeBay seller, I hope they come in soon. I am very, very excited about this one.

Maybe the reality is not many have bought/pre-order the VF-0S Ghost, everybody is waiting for the brave ones for review before another $150+ commitment. :mellow:

OKay... is this VF-0S ghost combo thing supposed be some kind of limited special one time only edition? I have read of people getting ready to get the 25thAnn. valks and take them out to display, transform and customize... so why the hell are people being a bit girly with this realse of the VF-0S? I mean, sh*t! if Graham is not taking his out of the box!! SOMEBODY please give us a quick heads up on the quality of this one so the rest of us can go forth and order and make it extinct.

(sorry PsYcHoDyNaMiX.. just saw your edit. U gonna get another to open up?)

Im not saying you cant put it back IN the box Graham, just take it out and see if it's k FIRST!

I thik Graham should send me his and I will take it out of the box and do a review on it. Then when mine comes in he can have mine unopened and mint. :)

I was suppose to post these last night, but my net was down.

Here's some more pics of the VF-0S in box. The two large Yamato boxes are of the VF-0S and the other is my Max and Miria. They all came in the other day.

I'm not opening them yet because I just have no room at all. I'm afraid if I do I'll end up leaving them out. My room is no place for display space. -=X

(I apologize for the bad lighting)

post-4919-1191681406_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1191681417_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1191681424_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1191681435_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1191681442_thumb.jpg

post-4919-1191681457_thumb.jpg

enough with all these box pictures....we want the real thang....do other websites have pictures of the toy?...opened...?

nah, yamato sent out a letter along with each purchase and asked customers not to reveal any info that hurt potential sales of their products. i'm sure we'll know the truth after they sell about 3/4 of their production run. :D

is anyone going to open thier 0S-Ghost and review it? The review here is going to get me to buy or not buy this figure.

I will open mine the second it gets here. Should me Monday

Edited by sqidd