Your Top Holy Grail Toy

Ratchet

#1 Voltes V GX-31 SOC

#2 MP-01 Convoy/Optimus Prime

#3 BPX-01 SOUL OF POPYNICA BATTLESHIP YAMATO BANDAI or the more expensive 1/350 scale model kit

#4 1/48 VF-1S Roy Focker/Fokker

#5 Predaking (die cast version)

#6 The biggest Godzilla Die cast figure out there...I mean big!

Edited by Ratchet

I'm assuming it's just something you want really bad but can't get easily...

right now they would be:

Yamato Credit Card Promo Yamato 1/48 All Black VF-1J

Hot Toys ED-209 non battle damage version

Hot Toys Aliens Power Loader

Bandai 1/55 Elint Seeker

Rohby's one of a kind JM2 VF-1J Max Jenius Type

If you could have 5 toys displayed(live without) in your fancy display case, which would they be?

I'd be happy with the fore mentioned 6 above and be done with collecting. It doesn't matter if they could be had on Ebay or how valuable or rare they are. Just toys you'd be happy having in your home to play or gawk at.

My top two "must have at all cost" toys will never happen:

Captian America's massive Alpha Fighter

And a Captain America VFH-10 AJAX fighter from Southern Cross

The first is dead by CoD order, and the seocnd never got enough support :unsure:

Awe man! I wanted the Alpha soooo bad too.

I didn't even know he did an AJAX fighter. Damn it! Why aren't I notified about these things!

Wow Ratchet, you really are interested in ppl's top XYZ eh?

Careful man, we're probably looking at the beginnings of the next Michael Meyers, or something...

1) I've always wanted a Unifive Gatchaman Godphoenix (the original dark blue release with the fiery phoenix shroud). Favorite cartoon as a little kid and never had a decent toy.

2) USS Flagg. 7 feet of GI Joe 3 3/4 goodness. THAT is a playset

3) X19 Stealth Fighter. - GI Joe. I had this one as a kid, but my parents gave them away when I got in high school. :( It was mint. :cry:

That's all I can think of right now...

BeastWars Unicron, the most holy of all holy grail transformers toy. having the prototype is like having the cup of christ.

What's the difference between that prototype and the Planet-based Unicron toy they came out with a few years ago? I actually have that particular toy, I just haven't handled it in ages and can't remember if it's any different from the prototype...

What's the difference between that prototype and the Planet-based Unicron toy they came out with a few years ago? I actually have that particular toy, I just haven't handled it in ages and can't remember if it's any different from the prototype...

The Beast wars one was like a folding out planet... but looked a lot more menacing.

robotmode.jpg

http://www.bwtf.com/bwneo/toys/unicron/robotmode.jpg

It's actually Beast Wars NEO

#1 has got to be this. I can justify a lot of things, but this sucker I just can't talk myself into.....and I buy some dumb poo! I have spent at least $3000 on toys in the last 8 weeks and $2000 on my Mustang. But $6K for someting that is just cool, not likely. But here it is:

8309.jpg

#2 would be the 2 foot tall Mazinkaiser I had as a kid. It was all plastic, his fists shot off and he had wheels on his feet. I have not been able to find one anywhere, let alone mint.

#3 is another big ass silly "toy". A 6 foot tall Alien. I almost got this very one last week in a moment of weakness, but got some Recaro seats for the car instead.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=020

#4 would be the GI Joe F-14 Tomcat I had as a kid (22 years ago)

#5 and last but not least, something that is not a toy but serves the exact same purpose that our toys do. I don't want to ride it, I don't care. It's just the first Ducati I ever saw and rare too boot. I want one under a glass bar in the lower level of my house where the theater is. Here is a link of the very rare, very trick, very limited and totaly useless (my Ducati 999R ad 1098 will run circles around it) but sexy as a rare Italian "Bird" should be the Ducati 888SP5

888-926_test.JPG

I'm going to buy some Revlotech figures now so I feel better :)

so a Holy Grail thats out of reach. ... A wish list is easier.

1/48 YF-19 , YF-21 , VF-11B , VF-1D , VT1 and VE1 . (perfect , no issues about QC at all)

enemy mecha.

Daigokin Mazinger and Grendiser all of them. (but much more poseable though)

If an 18 inch series of figures were made just like the Spider-man with 64 points of articulation that would be cool. Depends on what was offered.

Batman Superman Hulk just the major characters oh and Ultraman. Other than that I cant think of anything.

#2 would be the 2 foot tall Mazinkaiser I had as a kid. It was all plastic, his fists shot off and he had wheels on his feet. I have not been able to find one anywhere, let alone mint.

Are you sure it was Mazinkaiser and not Mazinger? Mazinkaiser first showed up in Super Robot Wars Alpha for the Playstation and Dreamcast... and the OVA followed shortly after.

I know there was a Mazinger Z toy like that many years ago.

BTW did nobody get the joke in my first post?

"Holy Grail" items in my possession personally...

1. 2007 Takara BT-17 Wonderfest Black Convoy

2. Yamato 1/48 Low Visibility Gray Version

3. Optimus Prime MP-04

4. Yamato 1/48 VF-1J + GBP-01 Armor Combo

5. 1986 Max Ray Centurions Figures MISB Unopened (My first toy after arriving in the USA).

"I Want!" list:

1. 1/144 Gundam RX-78GP03 Dendrobium

2. 1/48 RX-93-2 Hi-Nu Gundam by G System

3. 1/2500 SDF-1 Fully Transformable (if possible)

Well i don't have one anymore since i bought mine years ago. it was a perfect transforming Valkryie with a heat shield that actually slid down like it is supposed to. Some small little company put it together. After that they released the YF-19, so all in all i am happy. Gee i wonder what the name of that company was? Hmmm........ lol! :lol:

I think you are right. I saw a pic of the Mazinger and thought it was the other one. I need to search o that. Thanks!

I suspect what you had was a "Jumbo Machinder" Mazinger toy - released in the US as "Shogun Warriors". If you go to a site like Toybox DX they should be able to tell you all about them, its probably the most well known Jumbo Machinder around!