Does Anyoe Have A Hot Toys Alien or Predator?

sqidd

I'm not sure if this should be in the toy section, the headder says "no". So I figured I would put this here. Fairly off topic I suppose.

I want something from Aliens and the Predator and I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a "Chopper" Predator and a "Worrior" Alien.

Anyone got a quick review for me?

thanks!

I'd love the new Aliens movie Alien from Hot Toys or the Predator 2 figure but sadly I'm going down to one income with a baby on the way so I'll have to stick with my rubbery 1/6 figures.. :(

Looking at the Hot Toys pics I think the Elder Predator 2 figure has a much better head sculpt than the warrior pred 2 figure. The Terminator looks good too. The Robocop fig I got is amazing!

I have an aliens hot toy figure along with the ripley and marines. I highly recommend the Alien figure. Just make sure you store it in a place that is friendly to rubber, as the parts around the jaw, and the whole torso is covered with rubber.

I have an Aoshima Aliens dropship and APC, they are amazing.. mostly Die cast and very detailed. and yes all the missle bays on the dropship open up.. They are highly recomended.

Got it already I LOVE IT!!!!!!! I'm making a custom billet stand for it right now

Just forget about those tiny Aliens and Predators altogether and get...

THIS!

Hot Toys ED209! The biggest, baddest mech toy of them all!

And yes, that's a 1/48 on the left. B))

keeeeerrrrrraaaaaaapppppppppp!!!! Thats a toy? Whats the scale 1/2? :)

keeeeerrrrrraaaaaaapppppppppp!!!! Thats a toy? Whats the scale 1/2? :)

That sir is 1/6th scale. Hot toys is also making a 1/6th scale powerloader and it comes with a 1/6th ripley with a decent (not great) headsculpt. If there is any weakness in the hot toys aliens figures I'd say its the headsculpts, they really don't look anything like the actors. But the work on their outfits really makes up for it.