Minmay's Guard 1/48

Agent-GHQ

I love to have one since I can't afford the custom ones. The only trouble is they will have to issue that as a strike pack, meaning the market size is limited?

Edited by Mowe

And also Hasegawa owns the design.....so Yamato would have to get the rights from Hasegawa before making it. Chances of it happening are very low.

Well Yamato let Hasewage use the 25th anniversary designs for their latest kits, so I definitely think a Minmay Guard from Yamato is a possibility.

Moon act or Paris act? Which one is better? At first I liked the moon act the best and especially with that great decal of minmei Valkyrie but after seeing that one custom 1/48 yammie that was done in the paris act scheme (sorry cant find the thread) I fell in love with that. If yamato did do a minmei guard scheme which one would they pick?

Well Yamato let Hasewage use the 25th anniversary designs for their latest kits, so I definitely think a Minmay Guard from Yamato is a possibility.

Except the 25th Anniversary design isn't owned by Yamato. It was an official Big West scheme.

Well I'd get either if they where produced but the Moon concert is my fav. even though that I'm not over fussed on the pink but it works well with the design and if Yamato had to issue the fast packs in the kit all the better IMO. The moon act IMO has the better pic of Minmay all spacy where the Paris minmay pic is just a little plane to me and on the moon concert it also has the minmay doll which really relates to macross and the importance that music plays.

Still would like on of these over the current 25th valks, they just don't do it for me and I really hate gold trimming just looks tacky IMO.

They should do both that would settle any disputes on which is better. :)

Can someone remind me where the so-called "Moon Act" and "Paris Act" come from? Were these Flashback 2012 moments? Wow, I hadn't realized how long it's been since I actually sat down and watched any Macross.

I'm not sure which one is true, but both Minmay Guards were customs that hasagawa copied and made them into kits or customs by hasagawa. These never appeared anywhere.

I'm not sure which one is true, but both Minmay Guards were customs that hasagawa copied and made them into kits or customs by hasagawa. These never appeared anywhere.

The "Moon Party" concert was a custom Haseqawa kit.

The "One Night In Paris" custom comes from a Model Graphix custom decal set made for Hasegawa kits. The color scheme and decals were featured in the October 2002 edition of the Magazine.

I think the Moon Act and the Paris Act would have been better suited as the 25th Anniversary Valkyries.

BTW, why is the YF-19 a 25th Anniversary item. It came out far later in the series. It's like putting a vintage Apple computer with a G4 and calling them both vintage.

BTW, why is the YF-19 a 25th Anniversary item. It came out far later in the series. It's like putting a vintage Apple computer with a G4 and calling them both vintage.

That exactly what I was thinking