1/72 Regult Scout type?

captain america

Hey everyone!

The casting has begun in earnest, and the parts are looking fantastic! I'll be posting a few pics later so that you can see the casting quality; I already started cleaning parts on mine and it's gotta be my favorite model so far: the quasi-clear front dome gives the Scout a really eerie, alien feel. Anyway, onto the nasty stuff...

Each kit price: $140.00

Shipping rates: all quotes are for airmail w/insurance.

-1-2 kits, throughout North America: $16

-3-4 kits: $26.00

International, including South America, Europe, Hong Kong and Australia:

-1-2 kits: $32.00

-3-4 kits: $49.00

Payment methods accepted:

-International Postal Money-Order in US funds is my prefered method, and it can be sent to the usual coordinates.

-Silver eagles, maples or bars sent by mail--just be sure to wrap them carefully!

-Paypal, though this will incur an extra charge of $6 per model because the Paypal nazis feel entitled to take a whole $0.04 off every dollar I recieve.

-Western Union money transfer: this is a fairly expensive method, and I'd advise it only if you're ordering 4 kits at a time, due to WU's massive service charge.

Shipping should begin in roughly 1 week from now, decal situation permitting.

Below are a few pics of some raw castings with the flash removed... Looking quite good.

As usual, the floor is open to questions, either here or via PM

post-632-1191613624_thumb.jpg

post-632-1191613632_thumb.jpg

post-632-1191613640_thumb.jpg

Payment sent via IPMO, I am excited.

Questions? Are you available, and will you marry my 60 year old mom? Maybe if you adopt me I can glean some of your skill by basking in the glow of your awesomeness. It probably cures cancer too.

Silliness aside, thanks again for tackling another cool Macross project, I look forward to my Kits. :lol:

so sweet!

i hope there's a kit left for me after pay day!

maybe after the spartan, the captain does the male armor to go along with my 72nd club-m q-rau and all of the regults.

:)

Edited by THOR

so sweet!

i hope there's a kit left for me after pay day!

maybe after the spartan, the captain does the male armor to go along with my 72nd club-m q-rau and all of the regults.

:)

I have the Club-M Q-Rau too, but I'm waiting the Moscato version before build it. :rolleyes:

And YES!!! I'm crazy for the Spartan!! :D

Crazy Lu wrote: "GIVE ME SPARTAN!!!!"

-Give? I think not; you'll have to earn it, MUAHAHAHA!!! :ph34r:

CrAZY lU WROTE: "oh yah, I do want one of those please ... regult scout... that is ..."

For you my friend, a special price: 30% ABOVE retail... Because I care ^_^

Update: production is going quite well, and I'm hoping to have a dozen parcels in the mail by tomorrow... If the decals arrive in time :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Captain America,

Incredibly great work man!

This is too sweet! I love it so much! I wish I could get one but first of all I am totally broke, secondly I have never completed a model in my life, third have never painted a model, and fourth do not have the money to pay someone to do it for me. BUT I wish I did. This is awesome. I have wanted a good quality Regult for decades! If I win the lotto soon you will be hearing from me.

Absolutely amazing. I think this is your best work yet. The detail, the proportions, they're all perfect. I'm proud to know I've got one on the way to me.

To think, you're almost done with the whole enemy line. We just need the Q, the Glaug, and the Nos.

Hi All

I just wanted to say i got mine in the mail yesterday. OH MY GOD..... Cap it is your best work yet. I just wish i wasn't moving in to my new house right now. I want to start building it now, but my shop is in about forty different boxes. Any way just a great kit. A+ ..

Hi guys!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I'm stopping production of the Scout; I got a whole whack of orders and I want to make sure I don't promise more than I can deliver. I have one tentative order for Vermillion One, 1 on hold for Neptunesurvey, and 2 for Cool8or. Beyond that, I shall deem the project closed, and a smashing success ^_^

Edited by captain america

Hi guys!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads-up that I'm stopping production of the Scout; I got a whole whack of orders and I want to make sure I don't promise more than I can deliver. I have one tentative order for Vermillion One, 1 on hold for Neptunesurvey, and 2 for Cool8or. Beyond that, I shall deem the project closed, and a smashing success ^_^

Capt I did sent the money out for one scout, so hold on for me