1/72 Regult Scout type?

captain america

Hi everyone!

As the title states, I'm interested to know how many people (if any) would be interested in a 1/72 Tactical Scout Regult kit, so I started this thread to gauge interest. My aim would be to be to offer a kit very similar to the heavy Regult, which is to say solid, static pose, and including accurate decal markings.

Owing to the scout pod's design, I also intend to mold the sensory thingies in such a way as to make it light-friendly, should anyone feel compelled to go that route.

Projected unit kit price: $140.00.

Any takers?

Just to be clear, I don't plan to include any lights or lighting system in the kit itself, simply that it will be designed in such a way as to facilitate the process if an individual builder decides to persue that option.

Yes, your post was clear. ;)

Captn'........ I want one! I have the vintage one still in the box, just waiting for me. Get here too late for your previous 1/72 models :(

This would certainly make me want to build those puppies.

This would make me make the time to do so.

I love that you are making the not-so-conventional models in a more refined and detailed scale. You are a gifted man and an incredible artist.

Damn...

This is my first post in ages....... !!!!

I LOVE YOU MACROSS WORLD! You are my one great source of goodness!

You can bump my order up to 2 as well if that's what it's gonna take.

Come on guys! This will be the finishing touch on the Captain's fabulous line of Regults!

Id like to get in but cant..... Hey i just bought a HOUSE so gimme a break. BUT this means i have a 400 SQ ft basement to myself now. So if john wants to do a line of 1/35 Destroids and pods ill have the space for them.

You bought a house but you're egging me on to make 1/35 Destroids? Bite your keyboard! :lol:

No worries Sean, people have other priorities and commitments; I'm cool with that. Though that 1/35 Destroid idea seems to have struck a chord with me in a fanciful, pie-in-the-sky sort of way. Who knows, perhaps one day if I could find twenty or so brave souls... B))

John,

With all the Regult kits you've been making have you made any Glaug kits? I'd be very interesting in the variable Glaug.

zvariable1.jpg

zvariable2.jpg

zvariable3.jpg

I assume variable or "build it in the mode you want" kits would be out of the question but maybe you'd consider something like one kit for each mode when you get to the point of tackling the Glaug kits.

Thanks,

Carl

You know, I never thought of it that way... buying a house and then filling it up with models. With all the $$ spent on models, I could have made a small downpayment. :rolleyes:

You arent the only one. If you could tally up how much all my resin costs now. I could buy a new camaro outright.

Thats an exaggeration of course.

Hey John, a house warming gift would be cool ^_^:lol:B))

Hey Captain

Put me down for a Pod also. It's great to see all you guys in on this one. Since some people are giving you ideas for kits here is my two cents. How about a 1/72 VF-11 in bot mode and full armor. I would love 2 of those.

Best,

Codam23 ( chris B )

I believe Valk009 already has that project in the pipeline soon after the 1/72 VF-4 he is offering this week.

I personally would like to see another run of the VF-11 in fighter mode that I missed out from Valkyrie.

Captain, how about any of Glaug, Q-Rau, Dragon, Cat's Eye etcs? :rolleyes:

I believe Valk009 already has that project in the pipeline soon after the 1/72 VF-4 he is offering this week.

I personally would like to see another run of the VF-11 in fighter mode that I missed out from Valkyrie.

Captain, how about any of Glaug, Q-Rau, Dragon, Cat's Eye etcs? :rolleyes:

Yes, why not a Dragon (I don't think it would be difficult to cast / "recast " ?!)

I have never seen a Nousjadeul Ger in 1/72 scale. This will be a nice add...