25th Anniversary Toys

Cancer107

While I do like the YF-19, I already have the normal version and I just don't like the YF-19 enough to buy another. The VF-1S, on the other hand, is a definite buy. I'm pretty much a sucker when it comes to the VF-1 though. Hell, I was probably one of the only people here willing to admit that I would have bought the "Spirit of Valkylie" VF-1J shown earlier. As far as the markings are concerned, I could care less whether they're tampo printed or stickers.

mister e i am agree about the vf 1, i think is the best design of all valkryes i will buy all the repaints of the vf 1 to :lol: come, i hope they make the vf 1 s super and strike enigma 1:48 and the minmay guard paris act :rolleyes:

Wow, these 25th valks look aiight~ Not bad at all...

Unfortunately my valk shopping list has already bulked up considerably... :(

Graham, the people here who wanted the markings to be stickers never really vouched for all tampo printing with the other valks. :)

The people who pushed for tampo before, still push for all tampo~

TAMPO ALL THE WAY!! :)

I still like the VF-1, but i already have a few and still have a couple more to go to complete the set that I want. This just doesnt fit into those plans sadly. The 19 is to cool to pass up, but the VF-1S is sadly...

Same, I think i'm about done with VF-1's now. Unless they brought out a uber supa kewl can't pass up paint scheme

i'll bend over, but sadly this doesn't fit in. On the other hand the YF-19 i only have one. :p 25th Anni 19 is hawt.

Yamato want to make me buy more VF-1's? Try and release the 1D VT and VE. There's 3 already.

I'll wait 5 more years for the 30th Anniversary Minmay Guard Moon Phase edition.

Actually, interesting to note that they left out the VF-0 for the black repaint...they have likely gave up on the shoulder...

I know your Shin OA is fine, it survived 2 more transformations... :mellow:

Even our own guru agreeds that the VF-0 has a fantastic sculpt. It just seems odd to me that they are not using the VF-0 for the 25th Anni repaint. Surely, someone from Yamato made a conscious decision to dump the VF-0 , you have to wonder.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Mowe

I know your Shin OA is fine, it survived 2 more transformations... :mellow:

Even our own guru agreeds that the VF-0 has a fantastic sculpt. It just seems odd to me that they are not using the VF-0 for the 25th Anni repaint. Surely, someone from Yamato made a conscious decision to dump the VF-0 , you have to wonder.... :rolleyes:

Maybe they decided not to use the VF-0 because it's not as iconic as the VF-1 and the YF-19.

just my two cents.

I think its pretty obvious why they choose the VF-1 and the 19 as the anniv valks. The VF-1 series because it is the most iconic, has been around for 25 yrs. The Yf-19 because of all the recent valks this will be its first alternate scheme(maximize the molds), and with the exception of the soon to be released Ivanov, its the newest valkyrie that Yamato has.

The 25th valks look OK.

But I was sort of secretly hoping that Yamato would give us an updated

1/60 VF-1S incl. Strike/fast packs in a nice commemorative box or something.

Oh, I dare to DREAM about a 1/48 style vf1 in 1/60 scale! Sadly, I dont think I'll get it :(

It IS iconic, but for the wrong things. :p

All bad flawed designs aside, Shin's 0A is the most iconic. Roy wastes one and almost his '2nd' VF-0S in 2 ova episodes. lol.

So Shin's VF-0 gets the thumbs up for mine.

We will see Shin's VF-0A with fancy energy feathers in another OVA one day... you'll see!

I rate the VF-0 way up there with iconicism lol (sp?)

As for VF-1's the 1D is very iconic. But sadly is too hard to invent for our Yamato buddies!

Series? VF-1S roy, DYRL? ? Hik's 1S by far.

Bring on the revised 1/60 perfect transformation VF-1s already...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I would love to get that black YF-19, but want fast packs and fold booster to go with it, dang, too bad they aren't selling those seperately, or are they?

If I 'm not mistaken, I believe that they also sell the yf-19 fast pack and fold booster separately. I too, also am thinking of getting the black yf-19. I think the black color goes quite well with it.