25th Anniversary Toys

Cancer107

I personally think it is quite ugly and tacky. I do not like the gold on black and the markings are silly at best. If they had done it like they did the VF-1J stealth with black and two tones of dark gray and no silly markings then that would have looked a lot nicer.

I will either get the original color (FP version with the fixes) or the hopefully upcoming low-vis and or supernova-ish scheme.

But some people like it. Art is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But some people's eyes are really screwed up! :lol:

I personally think it is quite ugly and tacky. I do not like the gold on black and the markings are silly at best. If they had done it like they did the VF-1J stealth with black and two tones of dark gray and no silly markings then that would have looked a lot nicer.

I will either get the original color (FP version with the fixes) or the hopefully upcoming low-vis and or supernova-ish scheme.

But some people like it. Art is subjective and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But some people's eyes are really screwed up! :lol:

Why do the Japanese always think that americans are so tacky to the point of liking black and gold. I mean COMEON...that was my sisters High School Colors and my Elementry School colors but still........BLAH!!!!!

Why do the Japanese always think that americans are so tacky to the point of liking black and gold. I mean COMEON...that was my sisters High School Colors and my Elementry School colors but still........BLAH!!!!!

WTF? Why do you think that Yamato had americans in mind when they came up with scheme?

So I'm not the only one to think this schem is not interesting.... Just black with gold lines.. and tampoo 25th.... If they make a new schem ( dobber camo ; black and grey) ) a low vis for ex.. Yes I will buy... But, after thinking about this... I'm not sure that deserve 100 € for a poorest schem like this...... I prefer the old schem ( M+ schem )..

So I'm not the only one to think this schem is not interesting.... Just black with gold lines.. and tampoo 25th.... If they make a new schem ( dobber camo ; black and grey) ) a low vis for ex.. Yes I will buy... But, after thinking about this... I'm not sure that deserve 100 € for a poorest schem like this...... I prefer the old schem ( M+ schem )..

I agree with you, this schem is good for me but not enough to be the 25 anny. toy, I will buy it.. but honestly sometimes I think I should cancel my order

Well I take my decision.... I will cancel my preorder...... and I wait for a SV-51 dobber camo or a YF-19 new schem ( not the raven or super nova ) A true new schem.... It's the first time I cancel a pre order for a macross toy... but after thinking... that 19's not deserve 100 € for a simply black schem with simply gold line... I take a other valk for my christmas.....

Edited by odr78

I think that the YF-19 is beautifull in black ... but for me it's not a real 25th anniversary's toy to have !

the VF-1 is 25 years old, the YF-19 only 15 (well almost :p )

LOL... :lol::lol::lol: ....You're right though.

Beautiful. I'll say it again......THAT is the version Wave should have released in the first place.

I 2nd that. I have version 1 ans it's not quite so cool now that verson 2 is out. Version 2 isn't movie colors and it's not TV colors either. It's the "Paint with no home" (PWNH) version :p

• 2 weeks later...