25th Anniversary Toys

Cancer107

honestly i can't see them sticking with the clear canopy or engrish.

But i DO hope they stick with the clear visor. I don't want another green!

Red yes, yellow no, clear deffinently. It's easy enough for us to colour by ourselves anyways isn't it?

Item Code Description Qty Price

--------------------------------------------------------

KYD01150 Revoltech VF-1S Strike Va 1 1805

LFTFD004 FlexiDisplay 4-inch Displ 1 2200

YMT00065 YF-19 25th Anniversary Mo 1 17860

Shipping Method: EMS

sigh, well i'm safe for christmas.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Graham man, can we please ask Yamato to do something special for the box art?

If this is actually limited edition, can't they just do a toy/realistic sky render of the 19 25th flying about

ala the 1/60 VF-1's 1/72 21/19 boxes? Atleast mention it to them if you get to have a chat over coffee? :D

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

excaliver... hahaha!! it's like the misspelled valkyrie in the previews fugly white and red prototypes shown before...what is it with yamato and mistakes??

I like the YF-19... the VF-1 it's meh... but I'm not up to pay 200 for them... and I'd like fixes... like a freaking unbreakable neck hinge on the 19, give me a solid unbreakble no stressy non wing floppy 19 25th valk straight from teh factory and I'll pay you 250 plus for it

I have a gut feeling, that actually the black gold scheme was pre-planned for the 25th Anniversary YF-19 and VF-1S, so that the gold could be subsequently be used on the SV-51 Nora :blink: Seriously, im not really buying the color scheme, but if they were to be done in YF-19 Super Nova and VF-1S Minmay Guard or Paris Act, i would surely be over them in a jiffy.

I have a gut feeling, that actually the black gold scheme was pre-planned for the 25th Anniversary YF-19 and VF-1S, so that the gold could be subsequently be used on the SV-51 Nora :blink: Seriously, im not really buying the color scheme, but if they were to be done in YF-19 Super Nova and VF-1S Minmay Guard or Paris Act, i would surely be over them in a jiffy.

I am so with you on that. I agree completely that the super nova and minmei guard would have been much better and I would have bought both of those whereas I have no interest in the black and gold ones they chose. But, you know art is subjective. Lots of people do like the black and gold so I am glad that they are happy with it. I do still hope that yamato will make a yf-19 super nova and avf-1s minmei guard.

This is like the 1/48 LV1 all over again :) Nobody wants these RIGHT NOW, but in 2 years people will be shelling out $300USD for one :p Actually, I guess I'm in the minority, I think the VF-1S looks awesome. I've already pre-ordered the VF-1S, but am unfortunately going to probably pass on the YF-19

Exelent MISTER E you are not the only one that love the 1:48 vf 1, in fact, I think is the best toy that yamato ever did, and yes, this Vf1S 25 anniversary is perfect, simple, but perfect :rolleyes:

gosh damn...looking at those photos of the 19 and the 1s, and man they are GAUDY!!!!

sorry to say gang, but those two look like they were spray painted with matt car paint and lined with a Pilot or Sanford Gold Ink pens.

aw geeez.

now the funny thing is, i pre-ordered both? wth? i think it's the "limited" thing getting to me like the LV1, paying thrice the amount to get one.

sheeesh.

we should take a vote of who's buying and who's skipping these issues.

Here you go.

Warning Macross World Member and his money, soon to be parted!

Hey, thanks for the photoshopping. I was wondering what it would look like with the fp armor. Still do not like the look of that black plastic. If they had made it in the dark grey color of the fast pack plastic, with maybe some white and red stripes (sparingly), that would have been great. I am glad you guys like these and even more glad that I do not becuase I so can not afford these.

Now all it needs it a big black fold-dildo.

I'm glad that they didn't do the project supernova scheme as the 25th anniversary, because I'd rather it not be a limited edition scheme. To me these 25th anniversary schemes look good, but don't do it enough for me.

This is like the 1/48 LV1 all over again :) Nobody wants these RIGHT NOW, but in 2 years people will be shelling out $300USD for one :p Actually, I guess I'm in the minority, I think the VF-1S looks awesome. I've already pre-ordered the VF-1S, but am unfortunately going to probably pass on the YF-19

ha! not even close.

you should be burned at the stake for comparing the beauty that is the LV1 to this gawdy gold atrocity! :D

I wish they had of used the Minmay guard idea for a 25th anniversary. They could have used the stripping design, instead of the minmay concert writing they could have done 25th anniversary and the leg picture could have been the SDF-1 or Minmay in her red dress or even a group shot of the caractors. This would to me have been something to buy for the anniversary rather than the black and gold. Well that gives me an idea to make my own. I'll buy the two hasegawa kits and that will do for the offical designs. I'd like to see a few macross world members do thier own anniversary scheme to cellebrate, dosn't even have to be on a yamato I think I'll just use a hasegawa VF-1S battroid kit. Maybe we should have some art submited and we could pick the best and have them made into decals. Just an idea.

I still want to know more about that Minmay figure! :D Haven't been able to find any pics or anything about her other than the little announcement.

lol i want to see some pics too, if she is expensive (hope not) and she's superbly done i might consider cancelling my

early birded YF-19. :( I am hoping she won't be that hot, but you never know! Plus i need to get Nora, and the new

Wave SDF.... then the YF-21! <-- that's credit card killer.

yeah i never check it often that's why it feels like it goes by quick. that sucks.

nah man i meant to say that 1 week is fast. That's why it's good that we have the good ppl of MWorld

on the ball to get us that info quicker. :p But i missed out on SScream big time, and i really wanted that.

Now i gotta wait for the pre-order to pop up again ><