VX-9 "Vampires"

Wicked Ace

forget the customs gallery, show it to yamato. have them ask wicked if they can release it as a low viz paint scheme and pay him for his work :p

I was thinking the same thing. Since we have Graham, we should convince him to take those pics to his Yamato contacts. A lot of us would repaint our 19's this way ourselves if we only had the know how. :(

Still, I'll wait for Wicked Ace to post the steps to do it. Should be something interesting to read.

The red visor is something I'd have liked, but I can't make it look right. If the visor is to be red, I want it to match the other red tinted parts -- I don't know how to do this. If there are any members that do know how, I'd be grateful for some instruction.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Damn nice custom, Wicked Ace!! When I saw the first pic, my first impression was "Sweet! Someone made a stealth version of the 19!"

Took me awhile to notice too, but I see that you placed the UN Spacy logo higher up on the leg, above the wings. Nice little different touch there. B))

forget the customs gallery, show it to yamato. have them ask wicked if they can release it as a low viz paint scheme and pay him for his work :p

HELL. YES.

I have always loved the 19, and it is my favorite valk. This paint scheme makes it THAT MUCH more ubAr.

Absolutely awesome work. That is one of the cleanest paint jobs i've seen on a custom. The dark paint scheme really gives the 19 a lot more menacing look.

Give it a black cape and redesign the head to have duo eyes and evil grinning mouth. But minus the crown. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Isamu needs a change of clothes.

Why? Uh-oh, I hope he didn't poop himself, again. :mellow: Seriously, changing the pilot suit color was something I went back-and-forth on so many times that I gave up and stuck with the blue. I might change the pilot suit color when I get a red battroid visor that I'm happy with.

• 1 month later...

Damn! I concur...show it to Yamato! Hell write this thing into the storyline somehow! Wicked, I see how you got your name. That thing is nothing short of wicked! That is sick! Get a patent on the paint job man. I'm sure I'm not the only one that would line up to shell out the cash for one if it ever went into production.

To put it into perspective, this custom makes the 25th Anniversary Black and Gold look super cheap. Wicked Ace...simply wicked man! How did you pull this off???