MY YF-19 Fast Packs & Fold Booster

gqhaha

nice.. maybe its just me but those gaps after you slap on the FP really bothers me. I'm referring to the gaps that appear by the chest plate. <_<

Its not the fast packs, its something asbout the pegs. i shaved mine down last night and they sit more flush now. i havent put it back in fighter, but they wouldnt sit square even in Battroid before. They do now.

Took 10 seconds. I swear I'm not BoBing.

Its not the fast packs, its something asbout the pegs. i shaved mine down last night and they sit more flush now. i havent put it back in fighter, but they wouldnt sit square even in Battroid before. They do now.

Took 10 seconds. I swear I'm not BoBing.

LOL! :lol::lol:

Wow... nice stuff you have there... I wish i got the time to do somemore shooting... currently doing something different and will upload and share it soon. It might make your eyes pop. :lol: :lol: :lol: we will wait and see.

All in all, i love the lighting. Maybe can give it a more light at certian area to bring out the YF-19 shape.

ikhii