Hikaru? Rick Hunter? Eh Hikaru's?!

Kicker773

So anyways i was up early this morning and couldn't get back to sleep and was a lil frustrated due to someone's check not clearing yet =(, so i decided to tweak and finish a project i had started a few days ago. Excuse the artistic work, not a pro in painting and its accuracy compared to the original, but thought i'd give it a shot.

Here is my version of the TV Hikaru/Rick Hunter:

Hikaru.jpg

Hikarub.jpg

Hikaruc.jpg

Hikarud.jpg

Hikarue.jpg

Hikarug.jpg

I'll work on it again during the end of the week for its visor in the helmet. But so far this is what i've got. What do you guys think? =)

Edited by Kicker773

Nice work. Way to work the boobies into the picture.:)

Got a shot of the rear of that more detailed figure in the last two photos? I need a good reference of the back of the flight suit for a special 25th Anniversary project I'm working on.

dude, add a warnig to the title if you're gonna post pics with nudity (even the background kind). I just looked at this thread at work and could get in trouble.

used another figure, modified the head area so that i can still take out the regular hik head =) looks pretty good for a first try =) I'm working on a kakizaki, if i can find a good round body and head. Glad you guys like it.. and excuse the distractions..