Macross 25th Anniversary and upcoming new TV series thread

azrael

=======================================

071024, 15:32 JST

The message from Macross Official BBS, thanks to JAC さん

http://www.macross.co.jp/bbs/entry.cgi?mod...ree&no=1078

In next Animegiga(Oct.31??), the Guest is Shoji Kawamori さん!!!

http://www.nhk.or.jp/animegiga/index.html

So, you will take some questions to SK in here:

https://www.nhk.or.jp/animegiga/guest_form.html

There are NO Aquarion, NO other anime!!!!

All Macross Frontier!!!

Buddy, let's do it!!!

HAHAHAHA~~~~~

^^

I think I saw an episode of that earlier this week, or late last week, and it was on Aquarion.

Anyhow, quickie highlights of the NHK link: Kawamori Shouji has "vision creator" immediately after his name. Not sure if it means a new show of the same name, or that he's simply being titled as a visionary creator. The blurb about him is a short history (born, education, designed the Valkyrie in SDF:M, and is the #1 man when it comes to transforming mecha.)

The guest page has a larger bio, along with a production involvement list. The expanded bio includes: (in addition to the smaller one) DYRL, Macross 7, Escaflowne, AIBO, Transformers, 3DCG, Aquarion, and ends with "in the middle of production of a new Macross TV series."

I think I saw an episode of that earlier this week, or late last week, and it was on Aquarion.

Anyhow, quickie highlights of the NHK link: Kawamori Shouji has "vision creator" immediately after his name. Not sure if it means a new show of the same name, or that he's simply being titled as a visionary creator. The blurb about him is a short history (born, education, designed the Valkyrie in SDF:M, and is the #1 man when it comes to transforming mecha.)

The guest page has a larger bio, along with a production involvement list. The expanded bio includes: (in addition to the smaller one) DYRL, Macross 7, Escaflowne, AIBO, Transformers, 3DCG, Aquarion, and ends with "in the middle of production of a new Macross TV series."

The page was updated.

Show on Nov.21, it is not next week~~~

Is it OLD episode? Hmm.....

all Aquarion? so boring...

but I think it is new episode

hey hey~~~

Edited by kresphy

So, you will take some questions to SK in here:

https://www.nhk.or.jp/animegiga/guest_form.html

I doubt they'll take questions from people in the States...

The pessimistic side of me will suspect that any mention of the new series will just be a 5-10 second blurb with more details to come later.

I'd go with CDjapan.co.uk Or if you prefer, amazon.co.jp. I'm probably setting myself up for dissapointment, but the more I think about it, the more I think there will be some kind of Macross F clip included...

I'm probably setting myself up for dissapointment, but the more I think about it, the more I think there will be some kind of Macross F clip included...

Ummmm, nah. I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Everything except for the last two pictures comes from Macross VF-X2, which predates the 20th anniversary. The animation sequences from the game (which those images are from) are, in addition to the game, available on the 20th Anniversary DVD.

Edited by sketchley

Damn people & their Macross 13 hoaxes! Tar & feather!!

Seriously, maybe there are some Macross messages by Megumi~~~

http://www.blog-stardust.jp/nakajimamegumi

10.27, Megumi's blog:

She have some SECRETs on Oct.27.

She could not tell us, Please wait...

New Macross Theme song???

Wait....

^^

今日もいろいろ頑張りました。

何を?

えっ?言えません。言えませーん♪

いつかきっとかえーるだろーおー♪(ミンメイ)

じゃなくて、いつかきっとわかーるだーろおー。

中島愛が、10月27日に何をがんばっていたのか…。

待ってろドロボー!←

These pictures are from VF-X2. I'm using some of these very same shots for color reference to include the Macross 13 on my website. I got all excited cause I thought we had more goodies! ARGH! :wacko:

EDIT LOL! A bunch of us caught it :)

Edited by Mr March

This is an official request to all.

Please do not post any pics from existing Macross anime and/or games in this thread. It is misleading, not to mention annoying.

Only post pics if they specifically relate to the new TV series or 25th anniversery.

Graham

im glad those shots were from the game and not the new show....im not a fan of CG anime.

Well... CG anime is the way things are going. Macross 7/Macross Plus had only a few CG shots. Macross Zero was partially CG to completely CG in all of the action shots, along with some backgrounds and other scenes. And that's only the trend with Macross animation...

Well... CG anime is the way things are going. Macross 7/Macross Plus had only a few CG shots. Macross Zero was partially CG to completely CG in all of the action shots, along with some backgrounds and other scenes. And that's only the trend with Macross animation...

Yep...

im glad those shots were from the game and not the new show....im not a fan of CG anime.

Get used to it dude, it's 21st Century anime and it's very doubtful it will being going back...

i am used to it, but i still dont like it.

tell me about it. i still don't like color. Black and white RULES ALL! And what's up with this crap multi-channel sound. Too confusing. the TV is in front of me, not all around me, give me mono, one big speaker mounted in the TV so it makes sense where the sound is coming from.

:p

tell me about it. i still don't like color. Black and white RULES ALL! And what's up with this crap multi-channel sound. Too confusing. the TV is in front of me, not all around me, give me mono, one big speaker mounted in the TV so it makes sense where the sound is coming from.

:p

can some one please leave a link to the mac13 sequence from vfx2