Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

I swear David, no one even knows what an anhedral is. could you just drop it already? You wave around your expansive and encyclopedic knowledge of aircraft like a fraking flag and it's getting annoying.

Ah, this is fun. :p

He's not the only one. ;) Think wings flapping down. You want a real fun one, try asking him how it affects Dutch Roll. And no, it's not a pastry. Your head may explode in a horrible cataclysm of math. :ph34r:

Edited by Chronocidal

He's not the only one. ;) Think wings flapping down. You want a real fun one, try asking him how it affects Dutch Roll. And no, it's not a pastry. Your head may explode in a horrible cataclysm of math. :ph34r:

Does it have something to do with sex/positions?

I'm Dutch and I never heard of it.... :huh:

...And YES, I have had sex...

Edited by Dante74

...And YES, I have had sex...

Inanimate objects and furry creatures don't count. :p

.....Unless the object/creature in question:

1) Has a beaver tail,

2) Has feet under said tail, and

3) Is anime-accurate.

:lol:

Umm...yeah. :blink::lol:

Soooo, has a release date for this been confirmed? Apologies if this was discussed already. I'm just so excited to get my hands on this beauty.

where do you get off getting back on topic! :angry:

way to ruin a good thread! <_<:lol:

hehe, AFAIK it supposed to be the 1st quarter of 2008.

charger69 for president! B))

it looks great but whos to say it will be great?

as with everything that yamato releases, i'll wait to read the reviews...

and of course the 2nd release. ;)

bastard, you couldn't let us have our 5min of fun? Just HAD to drag in history eh?

RELOADED FOR THE NEW PAGE

NANI?!

Full scale YF-21 Pictures

BOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

001b.jpg

001b.jpg

001b.jpg

001b.jpg

001b.jpg

001b.jpg

001b.jpg

001b.jpg

charger69 >>> your official yamato.com observator ;)

Suggested song while looking at these pictures: George Michael - Flawless hehehehehehhee :)

Edited by charger69

RELOADED FOR THE NEW PAGE

NANI?!

Full scale YF-21 Pictures

BOMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

charger69 >>> your official yamato.com observator ;)

Awesome. Thank you very much!

Most impressed, even with the FP's on it retains a nice sleek body (unllike the 1/72 version wich wa a little too pudgy with the FP's on.)

Has it been said wether the gunpods can be attached without the FP armor? It looks like theres a slot for them on the belly armor, but I'm not sure.

Guld has thumbs!

There's one notable marking missing though. Just to the side of the intakes, in the yellow area, there's a triangle engraved. That should be red.

yeah, I noticed that too, but there is still time for hope... this looks like it's hand painted so hopefully the production model has it.

yeah, I noticed that too, but there is still time for hope... this looks like it's hand painted so hopefully the production model has it.

Yeah, this is definatly a pre-pro unit, so they still have time to make to correction to the marking.