Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

Now that I got the YF-19 with FP and Booster, I really want a YF-21 with FP and Booster. I'd definitely buy the Ghost, too.

If the 1/60 version is similar in transformation in the shoulder area and the material is not strong enough, it will most likely crack like the 1/72 version.

Edited by sh002

Yeah, the 1/72 YF-21FP is one of my favorite Valks (especially fighter without the Fast Packs). What are you talking about, shoulder cracking?

cool. at least the 1/60 won't have this problem, hopefully. i just transformed a brand new 1/72 regular version carefully today and it cracked. <_<

No, it doesn't.

This new YF-21 is definitely high speed, low drag and far more anime accurate than the old 1/72.

Graham

That is great news. I can hardly wait to see what thry do with this one. The SV-51 looks so sweet. If that is any indication I'm sure my hart will be filled with all kinds of 21 love.

Graham, is there some picture or some information about the YF-21 1/60 in the october issue of Dengeki Hobby magazine or in the Hobby Japan one ??

Edited by Priss!

I haven't been to a Japanese bookstore for a couple of weeks. Next time I'm at one I'll check the hobby mags and report back. :)

What the hell are you still doing here posting on MW?! Get your ass over to that bookstore and bring us some scans dammit!

:p

I'm I right... I'M I RIGHT?!

Surely, you can see the humor in having a Gundam avatar and making a statement about Yamato (our current main supplier of Macross) toys not being worth $200. :lol: You might get flamed a little bit.

Edited by Wicked Ace

Yeah, but he's got a Gundam avatar -- that ought to get some bonus points.

but no name calling. if he called us a bunch of drones, and then compared yamato to bandai and maybe made some negative comments about the 1/60 yf-21 based on extrapolations from the CAD art... maybe then.. maybe...

Surely, you can see the humor in having a Gundam avatar and making a statement about Yamato (our current main supplier of Macross) toys not being worth $200. :lol: You might get flamed a little bit.

Dude I have the most respect MWs here. But I work real freaking hard for my Money and I want what I pay for. And thats the way it is for everyone. Dude you have been here for awhile and I respect what you say. But it is what it is. Yamy is.... OK, at best.

Dude I have the most respect MWs here. But I work real freaking hard for my Money and I want what I pay for. And thats the way it is for everyone. Dude you have been here for awhile and I respect what you say. But it is what it is. Yamy is.... OK, at best.

I'm only kidding around. I keep adding these: :lol: to convey this. ;) I'm neither agreeing nor disagreeing with you.

Edited by Wicked Ace