Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

You're insane if you think the cheapest the YF-21 will ever be is in the week it's released. I guarantee I'll get it six months later for 25% less.

You're insane if you think we're patient enough to wait 6 months. :wacko::p

Although I did wait quite a long time on the YF-19, and ended up getting the bird and the booster for $175...

Edited by eriku

You're insane if you think the cheapest the YF-21 will ever be is in the week it's released. I guarantee I'll get it six months later for 25% less.

While I agree there is merit to waiting a long time for a possible future deal (I recently got an amazing catch on a brand new Ivanov SV-51 for $149.99 shipped during a cyber Monday sale!), there is NO WAY I could let my most favorite valk slip by for months and months.

When I started seeing US retailers putting this thing up for preorder for over $220 (NOT including shipping), a little voice in my head said "go with the $183 HLJ order." I highly doubt any other retailers could match that price (possibly not even in the future). Yeah, EMS to CT may be a bit hefty, but the total cost will still be cheaper than my usual channels.

aren't people still waiting for their preorders for ivanov's from HLJ? :rolleyes:

it would make sense to take advantage of the whopping 5% but HLJ takes way too long to ship preorders, too hard to communicate with, and super slow in general.

i'd rather buy it from a stateside vendor or physical store and i'll probably end up getting it before you! ^_^

aren't people still waiting for their preorders for ivanov's from HLJ? :rolleyes:

it would make sense to take advantage of the whopping 5% but HLJ takes way too long to ship preorders, too hard to communicate with, and super slow in general.

i'd rather buy it from a stateside vendor or physical store and i'll probably end up getting it before you! ^_^

the people who waited until december to get their ivanov pre-orders filled DID buy from a stateside vendor who didn't give updates and was super slow in general. <_<

the people who waited until december to get their ivanov pre-orders filled DID buy from a stateside vendor who didn't give updates and was super slow in general. <_<

sorry eugimon, we should probably stop bringing that up. :(

i'd go with HLJ but i've pretty much shunned every overseas vendor from here on in(unless Neova/anthony comes back).

its just not worth the hassle of dealing with the madness to save a few bucks.

sorry eugimon, we should probably stop bringing that up. :(

i'd go with HLJ but i've pretty much shunned every overseas vendor from here on in(unless Neova/anthony comes back).

its just not worth the hassle of dealing with the madness to save a few bucks.

:p

My problems with HLJ start when I ask them to do something like, combine orderes or order parts not found on their site. But my orders with them otherwise were usually filled on time and shipped securely so.. meh, we'll see. I'll probably buy at least one more from someone else, someone stateside. Just not sure who.

Maybe Kevin will do another special buy like he did with the 25th anniversary valks. ^_^

By the time April/May comes, they should be more up to speed, i blame the new headquarters move and catch up time for the most part to be honest.

I live right on the beach, and the way i see it, i would have to travel by car to get anywhere near an awesome store to buy something this awesome, and the way fuel prices are, more than makes up the EMS price of sending it from Japan.

Ill put a preorder down on this with HLJ but i'll probably end up doing what I did the last time with the Sv-51. I saw a better price on ebay , ordered my Sv-51 from there and canceled my order with HLJ. I think it took 4 days to get from China/ Japan to NJ.

Ill put a preorder down on this with HLJ but i'll probably end up doing what I did the last time with the Sv-51. I saw a better price on ebay , ordered my Sv-51 from there and canceled my order with HLJ. I think it took 4 days to get from China/ Japan to NJ.

I've done that with HLJ and BBTS both. I have no loyalty. :p

actually if ems shipping at hlj turns out to be 4000 yen then hlj will come out cheaper after shipping. if it turns out to be 4700 yen like the sv-51, it will come out to about the same cost after shipping as ordering if from lost and found toys. either way i always get the lowest exchange rate when paying with paypal so i think ordering from hlj is still better.

Prototype production technical cooperation = flex

Material = substance: ABS, PVC (non phthalic acid) and zinc alloy/base =ABS

At the time of commodity size = fighter total length approximately 35cm

Package formal = flap top attaching plenum chamber

Package size =H370×W360×D140mm

Accessory = cancer/gun pod, fast pack equipment, for [garudo] gore [bomanhuigiyua] (cockpit embarkation) and private [deisupureitando], connected leg for folding booster, marking sticker, instruction manual

Yes.

Graham

So, the stand included is the private [deisupureitando] thing? I'm asking 'cos there are some sites (such as tmpanime), which says "Stand not included"...

Thanks for the clarification!!!

Manu

Graham master flash,

Could you post the high res photos of the YF-21 on the Macross World Website's Yamato Toys Page?

Also if you can somehow get all the items this will come with too (stand, FP's?, etc.) PLEASE ^_^