Yamato 1/60 YF-21 News & Pics

Graham

Priss! wow man, you kicked my ass LOL :p

My picture is slightly small :)

hahahahahah don't worry man! you are still the best :p

BTW this Bird is really awsome!! i must have it NOW!!!

Edited by Priss!

Didn't someone allready mention that the YF-21 will come with "boosterplacementparts" but no booster?

i did, and that's what it says in japanese in this latest ad as well.

my guess is that there will be 2 releases.

1st will be the QC ridden one without any of the cool accessories. yamato knows the impatient people will still buy a bad one, they always do.

2nd will be the fixed version with all the bells and whistles. thats the one i'll be holding out for.

my guess is that there will be 2 releases.

1st will be the QC ridden one without any of the cool accessories. yamato knows the impatient people will still buy a bad one, they always do.

2nd will be the fixed version with all the bells and whistles. thats the one i'll be holding out for.

I think yamato got a lot of fallout doing that with the yf-19... the sv-51 came with all the accessories (except the daisy cutter, damn youz all to hellz). I think we'll just get one mammoth release for the yf-21 as well.

I think yamato got a lot of fallout doing that with the yf-19... the sv-51 came with all the accessories (except the daisy cutter, damn youz all to hellz). I think we'll just get one mammoth release for the yf-21 as well.

Is that the official name for the fuel bomb? Daisy Cutter? I love that name!

those pics look great! I wonder if the current Fold Booster will fit on the 21 somehow....?

I don't see why not. The mounts on the fold booster just clip on/off so all yamato needed to do was make sure the spacing on the yf-21 would accomodate the existing spacing on the fold booster, make some new clips and there you go.

I don't see why not. The mounts on the fold booster just clip on/off so all yamato needed to do was make sure the spacing on the yf-21 would accomodate the existing spacing on the fold booster, make some new clips and there you go.

The booster does look green in the photo.

i know the fold booster will fit, they learned not to make features/accessories unless it fits each of their releases.

the 2 times they screwed up were the FP-less 1/60 VF-1's(i'm still waiting on those ;) ) and the DYRL display stand since both the SV-51 and upcoming YF-21 come with the black display stand.

Graham said that the YF-21 will include attachment parts for the fold booster, not the fold booster itself .

and on the picture on the left (it seems to be the component picture) there is no fold booster.

I'm not quite sure it'll be in the YF-21 pack ...

we'll see :)

Graham said that the YF-21 will include attachment parts for the fold booster, not the fold booster itself .

and on the picture on the left (it seems to be the component picture) there is no fold booster.

I'm not quite sure it'll be in the YF-21 pack ...

we'll see :)

So we will have to buy the booster set additionally and end up with and extra set of YF-19 FP and Yang?

The reason laser hair removal was created :)

Amen to that...