Photoshop/MS Paint your dream Macross items!

Majestic

For years now, there's been a steady flow of requests for Yamato to release 2-seater 1/48s, or for alternate paintschemes. Or Bandai re-releasing a strike. Or just readily accessible parts.

Maybe these releases will never come, so: Photoshop or MS Paint your long-desired Macross items!

My admittedly sarcastic entry:

post-283-1184871085_thumb.jpg

Edited by Majestic

I want a VF-4. :) I'm lazy and didn't feel like finishing what I started so all the details on a real box aren't there. :p And the "4" I had to do and I can't replicate that metallic look, hence the suckage.

In any case, me needs VF-4. :D

vf4boxge5.th.jpg

edit: :lol: yeah, it had to have some new color scheme for the box. The colors are way to loud. :p

Edited by Sumdumgai

I want a VF-4. :) I'm lazy and didn't feel like finishing what I started so all the details on a real box aren't there. :p And the "4" I had to do and I can't replicate that metallic look, hence the suckage.

In any case, me needs VF-4. :D

vf4boxge5.th.jpg

edit: :lol: yeah, it had to have some new color scheme for the box. The colors are way to loud. :p

Sumdumgai wins this thread.

What Macross series is the stampeede from? I don't think I've seen it before ...

:huh:

If memory serves right, it comes from a videogame based on the original Macross series.

by the way, Is the stampeede valkyrie just a heavy armored vf-1? So, the pilot can eject the armor and get a standard valkyrie?

Sadly, no, the Stampede valk is a totally custom job. It completely lacks a gerwalk mode, which isn't a problem when you are carring enough firepower to level a zendrati battle group.

Oh god that box design makes me want a VF-11 even more! The M+ scheme and the Ravens scheme are fine with me. I don't want one from the Pink Pecker squad though... :p And I don't want one of those all white M7 VF-11 CFs that are made of explosives... :lol:

Thanks Robodragon, but I sincerely hope that if/when Yamato does do a VF-4, they don't have such bright colors going on it. :p My box reminds me more of a multi-flavored popsicle or something.

Oh god that box design makes me want a VF-11 even more! The M+ scheme and the Ravens scheme are fine with me. I don't want one from the Pink Pecker squad though... :p And I don't want one of those all white M7 VF-11 CFs that are made of explosives... :lol:

Thanks Robodragon, but I sincerely hope that if/when Yamato does do a VF-4, they don't have such bright colors going on it. :p My box reminds me more of a multi-flavored popsicle or something.

I agree the colors are bright. But I want a transforming VF-4 so bad that they could put it in a pink box and I would still buy it. :blink:

Sadly, no, the Stampede valk is a totally custom job. It completely lacks a gerwalk mode, which isn't a problem when you are carring enough firepower to level a zendrati battle group.

But it can transform to battroid, why not gerwalk?

Sigh, the stampede valk is one design I've always wanted to see Yamato make, itll never happen though, too many parts to recast. Lol with the vf-4, who cares about the box as long as the toy inside is badass. And I'd say that Vf-11b is gonna be turning up pretty soon!

I'd rather have the Macross Plus color Scheme, but as long as the VF-11B comes out, I'll be happy. If it came with the Fast Pack, it would be even better.