New Hasegawa VF-1S and YF-19

valkyriepm

Wow they are far more plesant to look at than that Fan made thing that Yamato were touting a while back.

I asume its safe to say that they may well release a battroid version of the Vf1..

Seeing as I cant get a Vf 19 anymore I may well buy two.

Edited by big F

On one hand the two schemes are pretty cool. On the other hand, I think they could have doen better for one of the most popular anime productions of all time. - MT

It would have been so much better if they added a set of photo etched plates, the missile or a stand along the model and sell it for a bit more...how about fast packs or a battroid-fighter set?

The problem is that the VF-1 model have been done to death so Regurgitating an old idea might not be profitable..what's next paint the piramides in faux fucchia and say they are a modernized standart?

Edited by 007-vf1

I ordered 1 Vf1 and two Vf19`s

Basically I`l probably just keep em in the box but I want to build one of the 19`s as I dont have one, but I may well paint it standard or maybe M7 or VFX colours instead.

I agree they should push the boat out a little bit. Make a GBP kit for the Vf1 or a Battroid Vf19.

The colour scheme is a bit Angels but in a different colour.

When you think in the past they have given us the Minmay Guards sets and they were way cooler.

What I really want is a Vf19 Minmay Guard Battroid

Edited by big F

Bet there isn't a pilot in the VF-1!

Would be nice to include since it is the 25th anniversary or will Hasegawa release a special version of the weapons kit also. :wacko:

What you mean the same as the standard one except in a fancy box and with a different set of decals and paint instructions :p

Not trying to be little their effort but Im sure a certain Decal/sticker making duo here could have come up with somthing better, Hell why dont they consider a MW 25th aniversary decal set. Now that would be exclusive.

Im sure with Gulds linked pictures straight off the Hasegawa server, the Hasegawa web team will notice and send someone over to look at whats eating bandwidth.

Well that is unless they are already here.

Edited by big F

Im sure with Gulds linked pictures straight off the Hasegawa server, the Hasegawa web team will notice and send someone over to look at whats eating bandwidth.

Well that is unless they are already here.

:huh:

Oh, the yellow is metallic gold foil - thats a little better, but nah, I'll still pass - pretty unimaginative, plus that script fonts has gotta go!

I doubt it will be molded in those metallic colours though (if it is, it would be impossible to get rid of the seam lines!).

Oh, the yellow is metallic gold foil - thats a little better, but nah, I'll still pass - pretty unimaginative, plus that script fonts has gotta go!

I doubt it will be molded in those metallic colours though (if it is, it would be impossible to get rid of the seam lines!).

Truth be told i only really wanted the 19 kit as I have not got one but hough I should get at least one of each to leave in the box while I paint the second 19 in more traditional colours. Just gotta knock up some decals. Been waiting to use our new hi def colour laser printer on my laser decal sheets.

I ask: Why a YF-19?

25 years since Macross Tv, not Plus blink.gif

I had though that.

How about they do a SDF1 instead now that I`d like

Edited by big F

Here, before Hasegawa removes the pics and yells at us, I moved them to a free image server

Anyone know if these will be molded in color yet?

I still have my original Hasegawa YF-19 built by Kurt. It still looks fabulous, it is the centerpiece of my collection.

vf11dr7.jpg

vf12rb4.jpg

yf191hk2.jpg

yf192ig2.jpg

Edited by Chowser

Here, before Hasegawa removes the pics and yells at us, I moved them to a free image server

LOL

May be if they knew we are here they could read a few threads and workout what we want.