Sarah Connor Chronicles Thread

Yeah while it is the wrong place, I have to admit, this film will be so much better than the 3rd in terms of color, picture and action. I do hope for a better soundtrack than what T3 offered as it was rather boring, I'd LOVE them to use a similar very very similar score to T2 and T1.

One thing bugs me, the Biker HK's.......those looked so god damn hokey.

James Cameron has said he's had ZERO input on Salvation and that the story of McG asking his blessing is a lie, a load of crock to get the terminator fanboys onboard:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/09/29/james-...cg-says-he-did/

Actually, shouldn't they have asked for Harlan Ellison's blessing??? ;);):p

Taksraven

Edited by taksraven

Weapon advancement, if you have a terminator that knows how to kill a terminator it certaintly helps. Remember, Derek was using one of the most powerful long range rifles in existance and it took out a Terminator a month ago.

I would suspect ifyou have armor piercing rounds you can do some heavy damage to their endoskeleton which seemed to of been the case against Cromarti.

However I have reservation that he's destroyed. Granted his chip was smashed, but I'm not buying it just yet. If he is gone than damn.

Maybe now they'll make way for what the T-1000 is trying to do.

I really enjoyed tonight's episode, I liked seeing pretty much the whole cast coming together

I do agree that Cromartie did seem to be taken down pretty easily. I was hoping Cameron was going to engage him in some hand to hand combat especially after she turned the last one into a pretzel.

I'm weary that Derek's hottie girfriend (Kendra Shaw from BSG Razor) is there to f them over. She was hiding files about the Connors under her hotel bed.

Is she a skinjob or just a traitor to the resistance? Either way, I hope they keep her around for a few more episodes.

Was a little disappointed with Cameron's "talk" with John, I was hoping it would be a little more persuasive.

Good episode last night. Who would have thought a terminator was such a terrible shot..and could be taken down so easily..

This show still needs better balance. It has alot of set up and character development(which is good) but when it comes to action..it lacks..

Edited by dejr8bud

Yeah, the church scene seemed a bit reaching in that Cromartie was a terrible shot and they were able to take him down with what seemed like not much firepower. I am subscribing to the theory that maybe Cameron hit Cromartie directly in the eye sensor where perhaps he is weak. This was able to stun him enough so that they had an opportunity to remove his chip. One thing to consider is that we have seen in previous episodes that a Terminator can function without it's head. We also know that these types of Terminators have redundant systems. So, maybe Cromartie will rise again although he won't have the AI of his chip to think and be fully effective.

Oh yeah, I think Hikuro has the right idea in that the T-1000 (aka Catherine Weaver, aka Garbage Chick) will be able to use Cromartie for whatever she is planning. I think the FBI agent will tip her off about Cromartie being buried.

Edited by sharky

I just liked the different point of view style in this last episode, there's been a lot of varied directions each episode has taken and still keep me interested. Sad that it'll probably die off once it's moved to Friday.

I think she's trying to compete for his attention with riley, not too mention possibly open up and be a bit more comfortable with her acting a bit more like a girl. Don't forget, it's a Terminators program to act like whatever it's suppose to be. If it's a girl, show off a bit.

• 4 weeks later...
yeah i was thinking that too because maybe its an early prototype to test if it can fly.

I agree. I don't consider it jumping the shark. It is quite understandable that the gang may come across UFO watchers in their investigation into the origin of Skynet and the like.

• 1 month later...

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles is back with new episodes on it's new night, Friday 13th @ 8pm eastern on FOX

http://www.fox.com/terminator/

Here are my TV plans for Friday.

8pm Terminator (Fox)

9pm Star Wars The Clone Wars (Cartoon Network); also record Dollhouse (Fox)

10pm Battlestar Galactica (SciFi Channel)

Man, it's great to be a sci-fi nerd on Friday! :D

Yep, hoping for a good season. Season 2 was off to a good start then after Chromarti got the axe, it went into lala.

But what got me more upset was that they had this list of names that just went NO WHERE....or so it seems since Sarah is obsessed with 3 lil dots.

Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles is back with new episodes on it's new night, Friday 13th @ 8pm eastern on FOX

http://www.fox.com/terminator/

Here are my TV plans for Friday.

8pm Terminator (Fox)

9pm Star Wars The Clone Wars (Cartoon Network); also record Dollhouse (Fox)

10pm Battlestar Galactica (SciFi Channel)

Man, it's great to be a sci-fi nerd on Friday! :D

Reminds me of the mid-early 90s when the X-Files was a new thing: Friday nights at 9pm. I had forsaken some good Friday night outs with the boys for getting my X-Files fix. I had to make up for it on Saturdays though! The X-Files still is the last TV show I religiously followed.

Not a bad episode, I missed 20 minutes of it cause of dinner which pissed me off. But it was funny, Skynet is playing with Bionicles and he pretty much figured out what miss ellen is and she goes on a fin killing spree, good stuff!

I hope the season really picks up.