Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - <<Season 1>>

WAFO.

Did you see who he's pointing the gun at?

Why not? Does character development and changes only apply to main characters?

Sorry, I only saw the short version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLw5Ukj6lM :unsure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T7ELrTDmWk

a fuller version of the promotional trailer for Gundam 00 S2. What is that red enemy mecha....looks uber powered.

Thanks for the link. :D Now I finally get what Azrael was asking me about. :D

YES, teh red one looks uber powered. :ph34r:

BTW...what's the title of the catchy music playing during the trailer?

ALSO...

is Romi Paku gonna be voicing Tiera or whoever that was with Louise in Episode 25 of Gundam 00 Season 1?

Edited by grss1982

Sorry, I only saw the short version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGLw5Ukj6lM :unsure:

Sorry. I just jumped to the assumption you were talking about the very idea of Saji having a gun. It's beyond annoying I find to constantly read post where people claim a character can't do this or do that or that it's out of character no matter how much time passes or how little what might have revealed about them so far. Some people act as if character development and the ability to grow and change is only limited to lead characters and that it's impossible for secondary characters to go through as well.

An insresting post by someone anmed MakubeX2 at animesuki..... No Ideau though how accurate they are. :(

BTW....putting them on spoiler tags so as not to spoil it for others.....

Report from a chinese viewer attending the GUNDAM 00 × CODE GEASS GO!GO!5! FES’08 at Budokan today in reagrds to the storyline of 2nd season :-

1.洛克昂有可能是我們認識的本人不是弟弟 因為在這次的新畫面中有一幕是他的身體還在

也就是說不像我們之前講的屍體都沒了 而且應該是完整的 所以又極有可能不是弟弟

也就是說我們被水島騙了很多眼淚 今天在現場大家也哭的唏哩嘩啦

但是到底是不是本人我們還是不知道 我又聽不懂太多日文

1. Lockon could be the old Lockon we've come to love, not Neil. Because a new scene featured what seems to be his body. Said viewer can't verified that due to his lack of understanding of Japanese.

2.第一個歸隊的應該是提耶利亞 因為是由提耶對剎那說明 目前天人其他人的情況

2. Tiera will be the first to return to CB, as he is the one doing explaining to Setsuna to what others have be doing for the past 4 years.

3.阿雷的確是被國連俘虜

3.Hal is truly held as a POW by the Fed.

4.皇小姐離開天人了 (這個全場一陣錯愕啊)並且好像回到馬尾男比利的身邊了

總之就是皇小姐是趴在床上 畫面另一邊應該是馬尾男的背影 在看新聞的樣子

4. Sumaragi looks to have left CB and gone back to Billy from a scene of she laying on Bed and a back shot of ponytailed guy watching the news,

5.提耶有去洛克昂家的墓前掃墓(應該是啦) 但是又有一個洛克昂躲在樹後面 XD

5.Tieria supposedly paid a visit to Lockon's Grave and another Lockon watch on from behind a Tree.

6.格拉漢姆的新面具不只黑的 還有嘴巴那裡是紅色的 並且他的新衣服也是紅色的

很像KERORO裡面那個艦長衣服的配色

6. Graham's mask isn't all black. The mouth is red and his clothes is enitrely red.

7.黑色駕駛服的女性的確是露易絲 有把頭盔拿下來了

7.Pilot in black suit is confirmed as Louise from a scene where she takes her helmet off.

8.剎那一開始是待在沙漠裡 (開吉普車戴防護鏡 全場大笑)

8.Saji is in a Desert driving a jeep wearing shades.

9.沙慈和剎那持槍線相見

9.Meeting between Saji and Setsuna at Gunpoints

10.新的OP是UVER WORLD 這個應該大家都知道了 有現場演唱了

Live performance of new OP.

11.先兩個歸隊的是提耶與剎那 洛克昂還沒出現 阿雷則是只有被俘虜的鏡頭

11. Reunion of Tieria and Setsuna. Lockon still missing and Hal is shown imprisoned.

12.洛克昂依然是哈囉的伙伴吧 有類色新OP畫面出現 不過穿的駕駛服又跟舊的一樣 XDDD

但是新的駕駛服又是黑色的 但是我又可以確定本來沒有那些畫面 就是那四個人都是站在懸崖上

12.Lockon is still partnered up with Halo. New OP shots features the Miester in old Pilot suits, but donning what looks like new black pilot suited of them on a cliff.

So if those things above are true.....

.....then Louise is a pilot? :blink:

PIC: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2588/00341sb0cw5.jpg

....then Graham is the new Char? :lol:

Edited by grss1982

An insresting post by someone anmed MakubeX2 at animesuki..... No Ideau though how accurate they are. :(

The user said the that the source of that stuff A) had a limited ability to speak Japanese B) was doing it from memory while being tired.

Still some interesting info in there to be sure! The pilot in the black suit is the thing that intruiges me most!

Uhmmmmm....its more like a Black Helmet & Green Suit. ;)

Spoilerish PiC:

NOTE: Please DO NOT OPEN THE LINK IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE SPOILED. :ph34r:

Arios looks like if the blades could open up, it will look like Vic Viper.

And the Seravee....probably it can transform into another mecha? The backpack with the v-fins look really strange.

Its that another Gundam style head on the back of Virtue Mk II? :blink:

Gundam Meisters, change Gundam 001. :huh:

Meh, Ptolemy still look the same, juts with a new catapult. I want my Zakus.

Trust me, the day Gundams started to gattai SRW style is the last day I'm watching Gundam.

You reminded me of a fan image of the mecha from GSD gattaing. :lol: You're not even gonna watch Gundam 00 S2 so i though that already came to past. :lol:

I think perhaps the Seravee might have a MA mode or just an extra helmet for "long range mode" or something.

Don't know if Servavee and just the other three Gundams will combine. If it is a head part, its just way too big. Maybe it has a GN Arms that can transform into a body with the Gundams, or maybe the Gundams will combine with the new Ptoleamios II

Edited by kensei

You reminded me of a fan image of the mecha from GSD gattaing. :lol: You're not even gonna watch Gundam 00 S2 so i though that already came to past. :lol:

I think perhaps the Seravee might have a MA mode or just an extra helmet for "long range mode" or something.

I remember that Image! I was bout to choke when I saw it! And I agree with Morpheus....

I still have hope for Lockon till I see show, I never believed it ended that way. :angry:

Gah...back to lurking... <_<

• 3 weeks later...

Character Art:

1220855399437jm4.th.jpg 01ld4pq7.th.jpg

Summary of episode 26 / season 2, episode 1

1220873630599lt4ap1.th.jpg

#26 Angels Rise Again.

The independent sercurity arms of the Earth Federation "Arrows", uses inhumanitarian ways to crush their opposition "Kataron"(?) on their mission to eliminate it.

One day, an officer of Kataron,Crous, plans a rescue mission for his comrades imprison on a still in construction colony "Proud".

The technician Saji was forced to works there in a high gravity enviroment as his colleagues was pressed under flase charges as being member of Kataron.

Upon recieving in information of Kataron's operation, Commodore Goodman and Colonel Jejan of Arrows head over to the colony in a Space Cruiser to intercept Kataron. In that Cruiser lies Louise, preparing for her first sortie.

The MS Squad under Captain Genin leads manage to destroys the space warship and MS that penetrated the colony for the operation, as well as dropping automatic killing machines into the colony.

At that point, Setsuna who had been obeserving Arrows all these times alone by himself infiltrated the Colony and met with Saji.

Hmmm...TITANS vs AEUG again?

:rolleyes:

Sergei and whatshername now civilians and started a family or something? And what happened to Sumergai's chest? Sigh...guess gravity doesn't bode well for space faring women.

Hmmm...TITANS vs AEUG again?

:rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing.

Hints of Zeta, as well as 0079, 0080, and 0083 have been popping up all over this series. And the mention of

the attack on the inside of a colony

reminds me of the MS attack on Shiro's colony in 08th MS Team.

Overall, 00 feels like a well-produced re- imagining or rebooting of the UC gundam universe; with artificially enhanced humans instead of newtypes. And this time, we get to see the creation of the space colonies. I LIKE it! :)

So, when does season 2 start?

actually it should remind you of rx-78 gundam from TOS because it was designed to be an homage of the first gundam.

sumeragi? she must have had complications with the implants.