Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - <<Season 1>>

• 2 weeks later...

interesting weaponry. Nothing much to say on Seravee or Arios, just mods on their existing weapons. byt the Cheradims folding rifle is kind of cool, and i LOVE the extended clip pistol he has.

Not sure about the gun-blade on 00 yet. Id have to see how it played out in the anime before i judge. On the surface i dont hate the idea...

Did someone took a ruler and started drawing gundams? :rolleyes:

They look like renders from a PSX game :(

I say the animators got pissed and said no complicated mechs this time. :lol:

Yea I read somewhere that they decided to use less lines for the Gundams so they could focus on animating them. Not sure I like the result...but I guess I'll reserve judgment till we seem them in action

Yea I read somewhere that they decided to use less lines for the Gundams so they could focus on animating them. Not sure I like the result...but I guess I'll reserve judgment till we seem them in action

I'd wait for the model line-art. It will probably be more proportion accurate.

00 Gestalt? :blink:

- Tierens and Flags will show up in Season 2.

- But the main enemy will be from the GN-X lineage.

- There was nothing on the Thrones.

- "This time, the MS themes will be combining, transforming, and linking"... it seems they'll pull off a 4 MS combiner?

- The magazine side stories will mainly focus on the 4 first generation Gundams and follow MS that won't be reappearing in the anime. But there was nothing concrete.

Here's the rest for 00:

There were only things to be announced in TV commercials & anime mags and there was no new video.

- 24 items are currently planned in HG, 1/100, 1/60, BB Senshi, and HCM-Pro.

- No FG kits this time. Demand was poor but questionnaires & marketing research showed the targeted elementary school and younger age group were not entirely adverse to 00.

- So this time they're putting effort into the BB Senshi line to make up for that for the younger age group.

- The plan is to keep prices down on the HG line for middle & high school students. There's suspicions the simplicity of the new Gundam designs are due to Bandai's inclination to control development costs. The HG 00 Gundam will be on sale September 26 or 27.

- Conversely, the 1/100 line will continue to be more extravagant for working adults. The first, the 00, is scheduled to come with a light-up gimmick for the shoulder GN Drives.

- There are also plans for the 1/60 scale.

- HCM-Pros for all 4 Gundams were on display. The lack of GN Drives on the backs of the other 3 Gundams was notable. Was it because these were still merchandise prototypes? Or are they hiding something?

- Of course, there were seam lines on the armor of the HCM-Pro Seravee Gundam... (*laughs*)

The author notes he was doing this from memory so he may have misheard some things.

Hmmm...combining Gundams? I sincerely hope not! :angry: I'd prefer something without Gattai action going on. <_< Already bad enough with these "different" style of "Gundams" that I am not too fond of. And yes, I do prefer the MS from Seed and Destiny especially since they copy or give homage or whatever (some say rip off) from previous Gundam shows. Still like'em. (possible SEED fanboy-ism talking here)

I am not too fond of the show, I think of it and say "meh" but something about it has got me hooked and I have to finish the show. So I am eagerly awaiting the new season! I do like the characters for some odd reason.

And I really hope that

Neil aka Lockon is still alive. This is Gundam we are talking about! Even though he may be "dead" on the show and Bandai says he is dead, I still have hope. I'm Looking at you Mwu!

^_^

...back to lurking... <_<

And I really hope that

Neil aka Lockon is still alive. This is Gundam we are talking about! Even though he may be "dead" on the show and Bandai says he is dead, I still have hope. I'm Looking at you Mwu!

^_^

I believe Director Mizushima said it best when he said

Neil is dead. D-E-A-D. DEAD. Neil Dylandy aka Lockon Stratos is dead. Who the new Lockon Stratos is...well, I'll let you to figure out that one

, as if a big enough hint wasn't dropped last season.

I believe Director Mizushima said it best when he said

Neil is dead. D-E-A-D. DEAD. Neil Dylandy aka Lockon Stratos is dead. Who the new Lockon Stratos is...well, I'll let you to figure out that one

, as if a big enough hint wasn't dropped last season.

Yah I know but I am still hoping! <_<

Any predictions on anything else, oh mighty Azrael?

Some info on Gunota mentioned that Lasse survived and became gunner and pilot of the new Ptolemy.

That SD Gundam 00 trailer is awesome, I think they're being honest on the rating and sales stuff :lol:

uhmmmmmm.....whose the dude with the mask and seems to be strapped to a chair? :unsure:

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5034/subsgo2.jpg

BTW....Why is Saji handling a handgun? :huh:

Also in the trailer .... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6bugn_gu...-better-quality ..... is tha Romi Paku who's saying "Kidou Sensi Gundam Double O"? :huh:

Edited by grss1982

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T7ELrTDmWk

a fuller version of the promotional trailer for Gundam 00 S2. What is that red enemy mecha....looks uber powered.

Well, its red, its 3xfaster, it must be piloted with someone wearing a mask, and have several loli henchmen.