Automatic reply notification

Hi all

I just noticed that the Auto responder is not working for me at the moment. Is this due to some planned maintanence of a fault, Im fairly sure its not my mail provider but I just wanted to ask.

It is entirely possible that this has been mentioned somewhere on the forum but I just missed it or something.

Hi all

I just noticed that the Auto responder is not working for me at the moment. Is this due to some planned maintanence of a fault, Im fairly sure its not my mail provider but I just wanted to ask.

It is entirely possible that this has been mentioned somewhere on the forum but I just missed it or something.

It's not working for me either, but I have e-mail notifications turned off and I haven't had time to test it.

You may wish to check your settings.

My Controls->E-mail settings-> Enable 'Email Notification' by default?

Looks like this function has not been working for quite some time now, at least two weeks or so.

At first I thought it was a problem with my e-mail provider but I guess now it is a general issue.

I've always found the mailing system of IPB 2.1.x to be flakey. But it's never failed to work altogether for everyone, at all times. This may be related to Shawn's low-level upgrades to the server.

As with so many things, we have to put our hopes in IPB 2.2. Macross Nexus's email problems went away after that upgrade.

H

I've always found the mailing system of IPB 2.1.x to be flakey. But it's never failed to work altogether for everyone, at all times. This may be related to Shawn's low-level upgrades to the server.

As with so many things, we have to put our hopes in IPB 2.2. Macross Nexus's email problems went away after that upgrade.

H

Thanks for the info guys I was begining to think that maybe i`d pissed off someone or that some weirdness was going on with my mail provider.