Machine Works: Elbow Grease - Solo Customs Show by Rohby

IPB Image

myplasticheart and ShutterKICK Productions presents:

Rohby's first solo show in NYC: Machine Works: Elbow Grease featuring Rohby's new custom Munny Mechas at war as 4 rogue armies battle it out for world supremacy. Each army consists of 2 mechs decked out in their own unique designs and color schemes. If you're a fan of Munnies and Mechs this is one show that cannot be missed!

Every attendee at the opening reception will have a chance to win 1 of 2 Custom Munny Pilots handmade by Rohby exclusively for the show!

Growing up with Macross (Robotech) and other Japanese Mecha type designs, Rohby's style and engineering for his custom Munnies have already amazed a huge following in the Macross and vinyl toy community. An aspiring Industrial Designer, Rohby scratch-builds all of his customs out of hand-casted resin! Learn more about his custom built mechs on his website - www.tinyimports.com

In association with myplasticheart and ShutterKICK Productions, Elbow Grease will run 06/09/07 - 07/15/07 with an opening reception on 06/08, 6pm-9pm at the myplasticheart toy store & gallery.

Custom Munny Mechas will be available for sale at the show and afterwards online at http://www.myplasticheartnyc.com/

Elbow Grease Opening Reception:

Friday, June 8, 2007

6pm-9pm

For press inquires please contact info@myplasticheart.com

myplasticheart-nyc

210 Forsyth Street

New York, NY 10002

www.tinyimports.com

www.myplasticheart.com

www,myplasticheartnyc.com

• 2 weeks later...

Man I wish I saw this post earlier. I'm really happy for Rohby because he has to much SkillZZ to hide in the closet and work in the back streets. I really hope you go Main stream bro. BIG TIME ! =)

from Rich