Diebuster - Buster Machine #7 - Nonorir

well I can't read a kana of this:

GAINAX store

I think I really want this, but I don;t know the slightest detail about it, where to get it, IF I can get it if I have to build it, or even if it's sold out. :o All I know is I think Bome did the sculpt.

ANY help at all would be appreciated, thanks. >_<

EDIT - mistyped my title, even

Edited by Phren

There's a review of this figure in the Gunbuster thread. The MWer who reviewd it said the paint job was terrible.

Graham

I think you got confused. The one he got was the one by Bandai.

This was an exclusive at Wonderfest Summer 2006 ( i assume its now re-issued?) which is an unpainted resin kit. The frigging thing is HUGE! I'd say its at 1/3 or 1/4 scale..... (60 cm according to the site...almost a meter tall)

And yes Bome did the sculpt. If you really want it, prepare to make alot of display room for it. I kid you not. :lol:

Doubt this will be released under Kaiyodo in his pre-painted line since its a Gainax exclusive item.

I'm not sure about it being re-released - the translation says it's a prototype and the store link says that there is no stock but mentions a 2 month wait.

If it's not going to be pre-painted though it doesn't matter, I have NO ability to make it look good, and don;t know anyone who can.

Darn it though.. I still want it! :lol:

Maybe if it ever ends up as a recast or someone sells a complete one (yeah, right - and like I could afford that)

Edited by Phren