What do you guys do with your 1/48?

Decon

1/3 are on display the rest are boxed. thinking about packing it all away though.

theres an ongoing battle bewtween the 1/48 and my SOC collection

winner gets to stay in display cabinets losers get packed up. :ph34r:

Transform them once in a while and then leave them for dispay in a pose.

They aren't really a size that is good for playing with to be honest. Imagine trying to do a barrel roll with fast packed 1/48 with all missiles attached. Too much effort!

With the little banprestos I don't mind though. I intend to get some toynami 1/100 for that reason. Small means you can hold them in one hand and stuff.

Almost all my valks are displayed on my shelf. All with fastpacks are in fighter, non-fp are seen in all 3 modes.

Only 1 valk sits off the shelf. It's an extra 1J hikky for flying around the house :p

FP's make valks too hard to play with or transform btw :p

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one 1/48, a Roy vf-1s, the rest are all 1/60, I like to keep mine in battroid mode, but I'm having difficulty in keeping it standing with the super/strike parts on it, how do you guys keep yours standing?

I only have 2, the Roy 1S and Hikaru 1A, both opened, stickered, transformed regularly, and proudly displayed; Roy is in Battroid with Strike Packs and Hikaru is currently in Fighter with FPs.

I like to think of them as figure skaters, who wear like white outfits, doing interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

OT, but, while I assume you were joking, I do the same thing with my SOC Evas... their articulation and neutral humanoid figures make them great for expressive poses and such...

• 6 months later...

I too only have one 1/48 (a Roy 1S) and have it displayed. I have 4 (soon to be 6 - whenever they arrive) 1/60ths and they are displayed too. I find that the 1/48s are more playable than the 1/60s in terms of the VF-1s but my 1/60th VF-0A shin with booster is pretty playable and I like doing different poses with him. For real good play time the 1/55 chunky monkeys are pretty good. I have an old beat up Jetfire for these purposes.