Kaiyodo Revoltech VF-1J

UN Spacy

I got them from Eternal D and here is his original thread but not sure if he is in production mode. Sent him a PM or leave a post on the thread if you are interested in. I need two more sets myself. if he has enough interest, he might start production again.

http://macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?show...mp;#entry513436

Thanks Mowe much appreciated.post-5632-1189327623.gif

All the other Revoltech figures, from Transformers, to Evangelions, to Patlabors are listed as 19.0-19.2 cm in height. There's no reason to assume the VF-1J and VF-1S Valkyries wouldn't be the same scale. At that size, they'd be about as big as a tall glass or roughly from the top of your index finger to just below your wrist. A little over half as tall as the VF-1 1/48 scale from Yamato.

The boxes might be 19cm high, but the figures aren't. I've got Revoltech Prime and Megatron on my desk right now and at most they're 13cm, or knee-high to a 1/48 VF-1.

Edited by RFT

That's perfect. I'm a little tired of large stuff. After two Yammies and my Aoshima Dropship, I'm ready for a few smaller figures that don't take up so much space. I think I'm gonna order a couple other figures along with my VF-1J. I've got my eye on those Patlabor figures.

I HIGHLY recommend the Patlabor figures.... they are a blast to fool around with, as are the Dougram figures.

Hopefully, since the Macross Revoltech figure turned out to be legit, we will get that Votoms Scopedog Revoltech figure pictured a while ago along with the VF-1J... :D

Not that i can see it happening, but wouldnt it be great to have some Zentraedi Revoltechs to do a nice battle pose with? I think it has been mentioned already but a YF-19 / YF-21 revoltech would also be great for dual poses.... ARE YOU LISTENING Kaiyodo?

Edited by vermillion01

I HIGHLY recommend the Patlabor figures.... they are a blast to fool around with, as are the Dougram figures.

Hopefully, since the Macross Revoltech figure turned out to be legit, we will get that Votoms Scopedog Revoltech figure pictured a while ago along with the VF-1J... :D

That's great news. I'm gonna get Ingram 2, so I can have the shotgun (love the SPAS, always makes me think of Half-Life and Half-Life 2, hehehe). I bet the Dougram is quite impressive. I'm not into the anime, but I'm familiar with the design (via old Battletech stuff). It's possible the Dougram may be one of the most articulated of the Revoltech figures I've seen on HLJ. Or maybe the pictures just had a more inspired photographer. But seriously, the poses that thing can pull off look amazing.

I think I'm set on a VF-1J Valkyrie, Ingram 2 and an Evangelion.

Not that i can see it happening, but wouldnt it be great to have some Zentraedi Revoltechs to do a nice battle pose with? I think it has been mentioned already but a YF-19 / YF-21 revoltech would also be great for dual poses.... ARE YOU LISTENING Kaiyodo?

It's "duel" and yeah, I mentioned that a bunch of pages back. But others in addition to yourself have all wished for the same thing, so it's a popular enough request. They have to make the YF-19/YF-21 pair :)

Edited by Mr March

My toy guy said he'd have it in his shop by 6pm this evening, so i'm goooing back to get it after work.

And I'm only getting it for research purposes, not beacuse I really like what I've seen. But heck, I may be swayed yet.

Graham

This one looks like a lot of fun for us toy people.

Pardon the enthusiasm, but I "cannae wait" until this arrives! I've loved each of the Revoltech figures I've picked up (from Getter to Masinkaiser to Optimus and in-between) and I can't say enough good things about them. I about fell out of my chair when I saw the announcement that Macross was getting the Revoltech treatment -- wa-hoo! If only these had come out when I was a wee lad. *sigh*

Anyhow, I pre-ordered the VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Movie Version Focker and now it's just the waiting game until it arrives...