Tekkaman Blade OVA Specials!

In the U.S. & Canada known as Teknoman. These special were originally included on a special laser disc.

There was three OVA specials created between Tekkaman Blade & Tekkaman Blade 2. One even bridged the gap(but rather loosely) between the two main series.

TWIN BLOOD: A retelling of the first meeting & battle of Blade(Teknoman Slade) & his twin brother Shinya AKA Evil.

Burning Clock: (For those who haven't seen the last two episodes of Tekkaman Blade this might be a little spoilerish) Tekkaman Evil lays dying after the final battle with Blade and reflects on his life.

Missing Ling was the final special that takes place between Blade 1 & Blade 2. Its made in a trailer format & it reveals how Aki(Star) became a Tekkaman and the events of Black September. Sorry no vid on this one.

Why do the armors look so radically different and organic in that Twin Blood OVA? And the evil brother's human form is fairly different between the two as well .

To be fair, it's a complete retelling of the episode with it just being Blade and Evil in an all out brawl.

It was also done by the same animation group that did Tekkaman Blade II.

I've got all these episodes Raw and Subtitled, and I have Twin blood and Burning Clock dubbed by my own group...though both are lacklusters for their time...I know one day I'll complete it.

I was in the works on Missing Link.....but I can't remember why I never went ahead with it......I had it all scripted out and ready to go........hmph.

I thought the dub in Australia was still the Teknoman dub but they went ahead and made the very few name corrections to it? Slade went back to Blade, but still had Star, Ringo, Magie, and Mac etc.

Teknoman PLUS! :p

Thats true, however we also had the episodes aired in order, and got all of them. Blade was Blade (Whcih, frankly, is better than 'D-Boy'), and we had less of the voiceover that explained the plot the whole time. also i understand not all the episodes were aired in the US, but we got them all.

I thought the dub in Australia was still the Teknoman dub but they went ahead and made the very few name corrections to it? Slade went back to Blade, but still had Star, Ringo, Magie, and Mac etc.

Teknoman PLUS! :p

I thought the Australian release was still missing some, only 43 or so out of 50 episodes.

Yeah, some episodes were skipped and I think at least one was combined from two original episodes. In the UK, we got the "Australian" dub as well; seemingly this is the only version that was fully completed, expalining why that version was syndicated and why that was the one released by Media Blasters.

the entire Teknoman series is out in a 3 volume 2 disc set....I think retail is 14.99, generally containing 13 episodes...I think the final disc will contain 12 I can't recall cause I only have volumes 1 and 2.

I'm sorry I meant to say that in a past tense, yeah all 3 volumes are in 2 disc per volume....I just haven't seen the last one cause stores wont carry large quanitities of it. But yeah it's out if you want it in English.......I think only the first volume of Tekkaman subbed is out since March.

I'll honestly tell you I got mixed feelings for Teknoman because of the number of episodes cut out and then the others where they'll cut out half of one episode and the other half of another and merge them together poorly and somehow finding a way to make it works when it really doesn't....sort of reminds me in moments during the Saban DBZ dub when Nappa destroys the News Helicopters and Teinshinhan goes "Look they're okay I can see their purachutes!" While......all you see is a few puffs of smoke and a clear sky. "What purachutes? Tien your blind."