The Matrix: Revolution trailer

91WhiskeyM6

Still think it's really bad that those mecha defending Zion don't have any armor around the cockpit to protect the pilot.

While armour might not offer much protection against Sentinel attack at least it is better than no armor at all.

At the momet, if a Sentinel get's into close quarters, one strike with a tenticle and the pilot is dead. At least with some armor protection it would buy the pilot some time to kill the Sentinel before it peeled open the armor and killed the pilot.

Graham

One possible reason there's no armor around the pilot is because metal is at a premium and is mostly used to A- Keep Zion's machinery running, and B- Keep the hovercraft (Zion's true defense) in working order.

These mecha are possibly Zion's last line of defense. It looks like they were once armored, but it's all been stripped off.

Another reason could be because it looks all grungy and stuff... like the makeshift cars in Mad Max.

OVER-RATED clap, clap, clap clap clap OVER-RATED clap, clap, clap clap clap  OVER-RATED...

No way man! This movie is going to be awesome! I can't wait.

Im with you man,

I cant wait, the second one made me hate the story line of the 1st,,,,,

When I downloaded the trailer (in both large and small formats) the sound refused to play. Anybody else have this problem or know how to fix it? Thanks!

PS I use a PC with Quicktime movie player.

Does your soundcard work on other medias(Windows Media Player)? do you have the latest Quicktime? Go to "Preference" and check the settings. Go to "Device Manager" and see if your soundcard is properly functioning e.g. no red or yellow exclamation "bangs"

naaa , people have bashed Reloaded enough times to put this franchise back to ''cool , yet not perfect'' status.

Yup. :) I'm interested to see where there going with it. It's no Star Wars prequel or anything, tho. ;)

You made it sound like it's a bad thing.  :)

Heh. It's no secret that I like the prequels. Maybe even more than the originals, though I do still love the originals, of course. ;)

The original Matrix ended on such a high, and was such a departure from other movies of the time, that it's hard to maintain that level. I still think Reloaded was better technically and expanded on what they had done before. It's just suffering from being the middle act and its abrupt ending (which was refreshing to me).

Edited by Uxi

hmm ... got the latest version of quicktime, no problems with my soundcard ... hell, all other .mov files i play on quicktime work just fine. Weird... anyone else having the no-sound problem?

Dell inspiron 5150 is what I'm using

Doesn't matter what brand your computer is...anyhoo...have you tried downloading it again?

Dude, you have no idea how big of a Monica Bellucci fan I am. I even saw that Irreversible. It's really hard to watch, wouldn't see it again. I mean Kill Bill has nothing on it when it comes to violence. But I was surprised how good Carrie Ann Moss looked here, I always thought she was pretty but I'm blown away by that pic... :D

Carrie Ann Moss is ugly as sin. I thought she was ugly back on Models Inc.(I only watched it once, really!)

Monica... mmmm...

Max, you must have been one good boy!

All jokes aside, I think I only saw it 3 times tops... but still I thought she was ugly...

As for the Matrix Revolutions... I'm looking forward to it... the trailers look pretty cool.

I saw some of the Matrix Reloaded the other night and I think I may have been too hard on it. I want to watch it again because I may have not been in the mood to see it that night. Same thing happened with Groundhog Day, I thought it sucked the first time I saw it, but I watched it again one day and found it to be a lot better than I thought.

Carrie Ann Moss is ugly as sin. I thought she was ugly back on Models Inc.(I only watched it once, really!)

Monica... mmmm...

Ha! I forgot all about that god awful POS. Why no one hasn't dragged Aaron Spelling out of his Beverly Hills mansion and lynched him beyond recognition for wasting countless hours of our generation's lifetimes is beyond me. Addicting countless addle-brained morons to 90210 and Melrose fluff ought to count as a crime against humanity, if you ask me (not that anyone ever does ;) ).

It's too bad they didn't add those mechas we saw in Animatrix

Don't ever bring up Animatrix again - that was 2 horrible hours of my life. I felt cheated after watching that (I wanted my 2 hours back - I didn't pay to get in). That being said, I'm going to be quite upset if it's the same trailer that was on the Reloaded reel (I was working Reloaded here so I actually noticed it as we were getting finished up).

It's too bad they didn't add those mechas we saw in Animatrix

Don't ever bring up Animatrix again - that was 2 horrible hours of my life. I felt cheated after watching that (I wanted my 2 hours back - I didn't pay to get in). That being said, I'm going to be quite upset if it's the same trailer that was on the Reloaded reel (I was working Reloaded here so I actually noticed it as we were getting finished up).

Wow, someone else that feels the same way I do about The Animatrix. Saw it at Anime Expo this summer, it was friggin painful. So many crappy shorts. Yeesh.

Has anyone heard about the rumored ending for Revolutions? If it's true, it's gonna be a stinker.

All jokes aside, I think I only saw it 3 times tops... but still I thought she was ugly...

Honestly I don't like her with the slick black hair. I thought she was Alfalfa on a Ducati. She can still be yummy though.

Oh, and YLM, I bought Animatrix when it came out... I was excited about the collection of creators they had. The only one that was watchable was that one with the kids jumping around in the haunted house. Everything else was crap.

Wow, the shallow men don't like Carrie Ann Moss. Whoopee-dee. <_<

Hehehe, I understand your feelings, but you should probably get used to it. If the chick isn't some bleach blonde toothpick starring in a music video fresh off the mediocrity assembly line, most men are gonna jump at the chance to cut the poor gal to pieces :(