The Gurren Lagann Thread.

Woo! Episode 12 wasn't bad, but it certainly wasn't one of the best episodes either. I'm glad episode 13 packed some punch, that was great!

:D

Gurren-Lagan, Gurren-Lagan.

He can do what no Ganmen can.

Only nerdy ppl will catch this. (Nerdy enuff to be in 4chan)

IPB Image

Edited by wolfx

I think Morpheus means, "Will this new addition to the Gurren Lagann remain a separate mech that a human pilot will fly around, or will it just appear during the transformation from now on like the helm?"

I think Morpheus means, "Will this new addition to the Gurren Lagann remain a separate mech that a human pilot will fly around, or will it just appear during the transformation from now on like the helm?"

Just like Radd said. I hope Yoko will be the pilot for the flying ganmen :p. .

ADV has licensed this series :mellow: I wonder if the fansub will still be released....

I was lucky enough to watch epi.14 on TV and it was awesome.

Kiyal ganmen is quite funny, especially when it combine with Kittan :lol: .

ADV has licensed this series :mellow: I wonder if the fansub will still be released....

Looks like the releases dried up this week. Still see one group releasing sub files, and there is a raw out there, but nothing like what we saw in weeks past.

Looks like the releases dried up this week. Still see one group releasing sub files, and there is a raw out there, but nothing like what we saw in weeks past.

I saw a fake-nyoro~n fansub in Tokyotosho a while ago. I got the BSS one, its quite good. I cracked up when the word "noob" came out on the sub :blink:

Edited by Morpheus

Anon's still going strong.

BSS also did a great job considering the small file size.

Not sure what'll happen of Nyoro and the rest.

What funky codec is anon using? Anytime I try to play one of their Gurren Lagann files I only get the audio portion only. Plus, the audio itself stutters as it play. I have all the current codecs that I know of.

What funky codec is anon using? Anytime I try to play one of their Gurren Lagann files I only get the audio portion only. Plus, the audio itself stutters as it play. I have all the current codecs that I know of.

CCCP and VLC Media Player works fine for me, and my machine's pretty damn slow considering it's two years old.

Anon's still going strong.

BSS also did a great job considering the small file size.

Not sure what'll happen of Nyoro and the rest.

Nyoro is out, posted on his site. He actually refered people to the anon sub.

Ooo! I like what I see!

Yup. Looking good.

Although. Simon does NOT look as old as what was implied in the intro of the first episode.

I'm thinking he'll be even older by the time we're at the finale. Looks like there will be a third AND fourth (final) arc.

Edited by UN Spacy

Loving those designs. My Nia has grown into a lady. Rossiu looks awesome, and Simon probbaly doesn't look as old cuz he doesn't have the smug face on it. Hehhee. Man can't wait to see where the series is going.

Shame my PC crashed and I couldn't get it back up before the license. I only got two episodes and I really wanted to see it.

I even got a drill pendant from Yamaga at Fanime. It's a not for sale item too.