The Gurren Lagann Thread.

OMG...I´ve just had a visual orgasm!

Gainax has just recovered my respect, I could actually say I´ll forgive them for ever creating Shinji.

Episode 15 was OUTSTANDINGLY AWESOME !

look for the raw and subs separatelly at tokyotosho...you´re still reading ? GO ! NOW !

Probably the best anime episode I ever seen in my life. The battle is awesome, especially when those giant battleship ganmen fight each other. It almost like the final episode of GL :rolleyes: .

WOW. If someone would've told me this was the final episode ya would've fooled me.

Thank you thank you thank you Gainax! This show keeps toping itself week after week.

Watch this now Macrossworlders.

My God, an anime where the typical anime young boy lead goes on to become the biggest badass in the word...and achieves it at episode 15 of 26. The episodes can't come fast enough for me!

Anon picked the right time for their videos to be playable with just the CCCP pack.

Both Anon and BSS make my pc crash, I'm using CCCP pack with BSplayer, vlc player, zoom player even classic mplayer, and not even one work :angry: . Darn that Combine Community Crash Program......

I'm gonna give it another try, episode 15 is too awesome to be skipped.....

while I don't have a problem with the CCCP codec, I am annoyed that these aren't in standard divx format. My DVD player reads divx, not this stuff. I'd rather watch on my TV than my laptop.

which is why i hook up my laptop to my tv :lol:

i just used my s-video cable from my desktop video card and a headphone jack to rca audio cable i got from radioshack...

my friend uses a vga to rca cable...which ends up giving a slightly better picture imo....

Edited by Dat Pinche Haro!

which is why i hook up my laptop to my tv :lol:

i just used my s-video cable from my desktop video card and a headphone jack to rca audio cable i got from radioshack...

my friend uses a vga to rca cable...which ends up giving a slightly better picture imo....

d'oh, why didn't I think of that? That's a good idea!

I'm slow. I just watched episode 14 and 15. Made of major win. I saw Daedalus attacks, Itano Circuses, Gunbuster cross arms on the helm of the ship.....and all sorts of cool. Onwards to episode 26 !! w00ts!

S-vid, VGA...Hells no! You gotta go with 1080 component output. It looks truly awsome on my 42" plasma. B))

wouldn't i need to buy a new laptop with an hdmi output?...meh, it'd give me an excuse to buy a new laptop all together...

btw, i kinda wanna see what they do with this next episode...then i REALLY wanna see this whole time skip B))

wouldn't i need to buy a new laptop with an hdmi output?...meh, it'd give me an excuse to buy a new laptop all together...

btw, i kinda wanna see what they do with this next episode...then i REALLY wanna see this whole time skip B))

there are vga -> HDMI cables. look on Amazon. you can get a generic cable set for 10.00

I just saw epi. 16 on TV, its a recap episode, but you should not miss it, since it was one awesome recap B))

Oh yeah, there's a new ending too.

I can't wait.

BTW what're the ships in your av Morepheus?

Its a fleet battleship from Ginga Sengoku Gun Yuuden Rai aka Rai Thunderjet. I've been working its 3D model for the past few month ^_^ .

The True Recap Episode (#16) is out!

Great for a recap of the entire series up to now.

Edited by UN Spacy

Who's ready for the timeskip THIS Saturday? #17 will be awesome.

It's been 7 years. People are living in peaceful days.

2006055814575080240_rs.jpg

Without knowing that the end of the world is watching from afar, and appoaching from above.

2006012862531988193_rs.jpg

Next time on Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A THING.

2006013624872324584_rs.jpg