1/48 1982-VF-2007 Spirit Of Valkyrie

penachoy

I’ve been pretty swamped at work since coming back from Tokyo Anime Fair 07, and I’m working on a write up and tons of pictures to post up. Until then here are some pictures of the 25th Anniversary 1/48 VF-1J and YF-19 paint scheme. They were put on display at Satelight ’s booth on public day.

post-3328-1175152313_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1175152332_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1175152347_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1175152360_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1175152387_thumb.jpg

post-3328-1175152418_thumb.jpg

I’ve been pretty swamped at work since coming back from Tokyo Anime Fair 07, and I’m working on a write up and tons of pictures to post up. Until then here are some pictures of the 25th Anniversary 1/48 VF-1J and YF-19 paint scheme. They were put on display at Satelight ’s booth on public day.

Thanks for the pics. Can't say i'm really 100% behind those paint schemes, but i have to give em credit for doing such a clean job on them.

Side note: can't believe you changed your avatar man! Can't complain about the new one though. :D

Side note: can't believe you changed your avatar man! Can't complain about the new one though. :D

Hahah not to worry Indy will come back, when I get the full pic of the booth babes up.

And Sorry I should have look for a similar thread before posting this one.

dude, thnx for the pix, but...

those particular paint-schemes were already damn fugly in the other thread.

they're still damn fugly in this thread.

they just wasted a number of pretty good valks on those hideous monstrosity of a paint-scheme.

i call shenanigans! :lol:

Edited by treatment

From Graham's report on the main page.

Yamato are planning other non-canon repaint schemes for the YF-19, including possibly a low visibility version and an all new color scheme especially designed by Mr. Kawamori.

Maybe this is Kawamori's design.

If so, then I think he might be experimenting with some new type of drug. <_<

Hahah not to worry Indy will come back, when I get the full pic of the booth babes up.

And Sorry I should have look for a similar thread before posting this one.

Definitely need more booth babe pics, because the one in your avatar is HOT.

Gosh, the colors are really distasteful, if yamato wishes to release something special for the 25th Anniversary 1/48 or 1/60, please do something thats nice and symbollic...for e.g. a minmay guard would be nice.

Edited by recon

The YF-19 doesn´t look half bad, as long as you keep those stickers away from it.

The 1J on the other hand... <_<

I´m really curious to know if this is the suppossed special Kawamori paint scheme for the 25th anniversay, if so then the HFH is into much harder drugs than I thought. :lol:

You know what they should do ? make the 25th anniversary paint scheme a pure gold (paint) and black VF-1S.