1/48 VF-1J Super Valk Millia and Max reissues on HLJ

Briareos

IF they release Roy's VF-1S as a TV scheme, they should not only include a tv Purple Roy figure. . . Wouldn't that be cool to be able to display the original Skull Leader with purple roy at it's command?

You may need to adjust your television. I always considered Roy's TV flight suit to be grey.

Wow, looking at Swoosh's pictures I wish I had the money to buy this both too ^^

Yeah TOTALLY....I need too stumble across an extra 400 bones right quick. I am soooooo sad by this :(

:ph34r: MisterRyno :ph34r:

Looks like hlj.com got some more, because they switched them back as "In Stock" again (together with some other valks).

Damn, maybe I should order them too now oO'

$ I can hear your wallet deflating.

My HLJ account now say "Processing to be shipped" i.e. I paid, now the're sitting in the loading dock waiting to go to post. I love HLJ, but thay have got to speed up their process of packing and shipping once an item is paid for. They've had these valks in stock for almost 2 weeks before they even billed me, now it's paid for but still sitting on a shelf anyway... sheesh. And no, there were no other items on the order that delayed them, it's just slow on their end.

Still happy I'm getting my M&M finally tho...

My HLJ account now say "Processing to be shipped" i.e. I paid, now the're sitting in the loading dock waiting to go to post. I love HLJ, but thay have got to speed up their process of packing and shipping once an item is paid for. They've had these valks in stock for almost 2 weeks before they even billed me, now it's paid for but still sitting on a shelf anyway... sheesh. And no, there were no other items on the order that delayed them, it's just slow on their end.

Still happy I'm getting my M&M finally tho...

Heh. Same here. I got the payment request last night, which I paid immediately upon receiving, and it still says (nearly 24 hours later) processing payment. I realize there's about 12 hours difference between here and there, but they do seem a tad on the slow side. Oh well, I guess I'm in no rush

I ordered mine from Angolz.com Just got the shipping notice from them.

Yahoo!

Hows their service, just ordered a cannon foder from them, since its a sale item, I figured I want to try one. :rolleyes:

Still on the way so I can't say anything yet. Will post an update when it arrives. :ph34r:

will just have to wait and see then. my order for the m&m at hlj are now being processed for shipping, interesting to see will order will arrive first :unsure:

Just logged into HLJ to check the status of the order I already paid for, this is what I saw:

Please note that we're not currently processing orders because of a Company Training Seminar.

New orders and changes to existing orders will not be shown on our system until we return on October 1.

Seriously? I know a lot of you guys like HLJ, but this is seriously not leaving me with a good first impression. I don't think I'll be using them again.

Seriously? I know a lot of you guys like HLJ, but this is seriously not leaving me with a good first impression. I don't think I'll be using them again.

HLJ's got reasonable prices and their customer service is actually pretty darn good. But, like you said, they process orders at an ungodly pace. Most of my past orders took between 7 - 9 days just to leave the warehouse.

I didn't mind the wait, but I stopped using HLJ when they began forcing all my 1/48's (even individual 1/48's) to ship out via EMS. Again, I don't mind waiting so I was perfectly content with the slower but cheaper SAL shipping services. HLJ said that 1/48's don't fit the SAL size/weight restrictions, but I've ordered even larger items from Japan through SAL with no problems at all. Maybe they're misinterpreting the SAL restrictions or just playing it safe, either way I've never shopped with them again.

Just avoid Hobbysearch. HLJ are godly compared to those asshats. Sent my Q-rau to the wrong address and wouldn't resend it when it got sent back to them, nor would they give me a refund, they just stopped replying to my emails.

HLJ just takes forever to process and ship.

Just avoid Hobbysearch. HLJ are godly compared to those asshats. Sent my Q-rau to the wrong address and wouldn't resend it when it got sent back to them, nor would they give me a refund, they just stopped replying to my emails.

HLJ just takes forever to process and ship.

At least HLJ tells you that they take a while to ship....at least they kinda tell you I should say. I just don't go through them for the shipping reasons as well.

I do all of my stuff through HoHoToys on eBay and they ship very fast, have reasonable prices and when you order a lot of stuff they start giving better discounts. I seem to get releases much sooner than others on the board get them from HLJ (or whatever those initals are)

I do all of my stuff through HoHoToys on eBay and they ship very fast, have reasonable prices and when you order a lot of stuff they start giving better discounts. I seem to get releases much sooner than others on the board get them from HLJ (or whatever those initals are)

HoHoToys....I'll remember that.

Just logged into HLJ to check the status of the order I already paid for, this is what I saw:

Items Being Processed for Shipping

The following items are now being processed for shipping. This means we have identified these items as being in stock, and are processing your payment, calculating final shipping charges, etc. in preparation for getting this order to you. It should leave our warehouse in a few days. In order to avoid delays and mistakes, we ask that you refrain from requesting changes or cancellations to your order once it has reached this stage.

I usualy get this message after 2-3days of confirmation of the order and a further few more days to recieve and email from them that the item is already on their way.

Sept 24, got the order acknowledgment, and Sept 24 the order confirmation.

Recieved the final status last thursday.

Hope this information will help.

I think HLJ is a very stand-up outfit.

I usually order items and get them in about 7-10 days(2 weeks is about the slowest I've seen).

I have ordered from them in the past and recieved my shipment sooner than 7 days before also.

Also I have yet to recieve any damaged/broken items either.

Experiences may vary. . .

But my bottomline is this either wait for a toy to from Hong Kong (2-3 weeks) or HLJ (7-10 days).

Edited by DARKWIND

I think HLJ is a very stand-up outfit.

I usually order items and get them in about 7-10 days(2 weeks is about the slowest I've seen).

I have ordered from them in the past and recieved my shipment sooner than 7 days before also.

Also I have yet to recieve any damaged/broken items either.

Experiences may vary. . .

But my bottomline is this either wait for a toy to from Hong Kong (2-3 weeks) or HLJ (7-10 days).

I have no problem with HLJ on the whole. But they're processing setup has got to be improved. It's really the time between when I pay for my orders and when they finally put it in the mail that bugs me. My M&M valks have been "Processing for Shipping" for a week but still havn't gotten to post. I won't stop ordering from them, but these frequent delays are annoying.

Edited by Busted VF1A

I have no problem with HLJ on the whole. But they're processing setup has got to be improved. It's really the time between when I pay for my orders and when they finally put it in the mail that bugs me. My M&M valks have been "Processing for Shipping" for a week but still havn't gotten to post. I won't stop ordering from them, but these frequent delays are annoying.

Recently I had a bit of a mix up with my account and during their efforts to fix it they told me that they know too well their system is not too flash but hope to have things sorted out by mid next year as they are moving into larger premises which will allow them to employ more people and they will also get another order processing system.

Sometimes they may be slow but at least they do their best to sort things out when the wheels fall off unlike some other places I've dealt with that just ignore and hope you'll go away.

Seriously, how many days did they actually work this September? Each week that I logged in to change a few orders they had a different notice about holidays\conventions\the likes.

How many public holidays do you work?

As appealing as these are, I settled on the Quid Rau Millia from BBTS and picked up a woodland color VF1A from HLJ since it's on sale and I -for one apparently- really like the color scheme...

In fact - I can't stand the Max/Milia colors on those 1Js....

VFTF1

Finally got a shipping notice... Took em long enough. :angry:

I'm usually not this impatcient or grumpy, so I'm not really sure why waiting for this particualr order got on my nerves

Grammar edit

Edited by Busted VF1A