1/48 VF-1J Super Valk Millia and Max reissues on HLJ

Briareos

Spread the word: treasure island sports inc.com,with concerns to the 1/48,s are cheap around the $130 mark,Iknow that hlj.com are a few dollars cheaper BUT they are more in stock,maybe not in the 1/48,s w/supers but most other things are there,if hlj.com ain,t got it check them out.

Where? i couldnt find any site like the one u mentiond...

is he talking about tisinc99.com?

edit : this is the 1/48 macross link at the moment the Max & Miriya

are not in stock and priced at about 230.00 nor pre-orders

http://tisinc99.com/yama1sc.html#top

Edited by Macross73

Few places have a worse reputation than Treasure Island Sports. Better known as tisinc99 on Ebay. Also, they don't seem to have the M&M ones at all. Yes, they have $130 1/48 VF-1's, but so does anywhere else if you don't care what version you get.

Where? i couldnt find any site like the one u mentiond...

Yes sorry Iwas refering to tisinc99.com.No they don,t have M&M,S ,that,s what I was refering to when I said that they don,t have any VF-IJ,S w/supers parts,at hlj.com if I,m not mistaken Roy,s VF-1J is out,while it,s in stock in tisinc99.com for $135.00,etc..and what,s in stock there are around those prices.If anyone.s implying that tisinc99.com has a bad reputation that hasn,t been my experience at all,box,s and product looked fine,but if someone has a different story then please let me know.As for VF-1J,s being $130.00 everywhere else,excluding hlj.com ,bigbadtoys.com and sites similar are around the $155-$190 etc.If anyone knows of a site that sells under $130 then please help me out ,as I was only trying to help others out.

Few places have a worse reputation than Treasure Island Sports. Better known as tisinc99 on Ebay. Also, they don't seem to have the M&M ones at all. Yes, they have $130 1/48 VF-1's, but so does anywhere else if you don't care what version you get.

wHAT HAVE YOU HEARD FELLOW AUSSIE?

I have personally had great experience with tisinc99.com . I bought a Queadluun-Rau, a 1/48 VF-1s Roy, a Stealth Super and Strike parts set, a max factory Ignis, and a toynami DYRL Roy figure from them all on separate occasions and had great experience with each transaction. Good communication (except that they did not answer my last email), fast shipping, products coming in perfect condition. Maybe I am just lucky though?

Maybe I am just lucky though?

Quite! I had a good run with them but when there is a problem it is big.

A 1/48 VF-1A woodland was smashed on arrival. It was returned and I requested a different carrier and better packing, instructions were ignored and second one arrived smashed and delivery was refused. TIS ignored my emails and it took Ebay dispute and paypal to get my money back. Not a fun process.

Wanna know about Tisinc99?

Check this thread.

hahah you found my thread.

I just want to set the record straight, i got my refund for part shipping, and the items that were not sent.

BUT THAT'S AFTER I WAITED MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AND MY CALLING THEIR OFFICE IN AMERICA.

THE PEOPLE THAT WORK THERE, ARE SPITEFUL, DIRTY, INCOMPENTENT PIG HEADED PEOPLE.

AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF THEIR ENGRISH SUCKS!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Tisinc99 never did wrong by me but after reading all the horror stories why take the chance. Toys N Joys on the other hand - well .... that was unpleasant. <_<

Frankly their prices go up way too much for my taste.

At this point I stick to stores with a proven track record. I'll come back if pricing is decent and items get shipped in a reasonable time frame. Keeping my collecting to just three brands makes this easier if no less expensive.

Glad to see on HLJ that the re-issue is complete with FPs. At this point I'm just hoping Yamato completes the major mecha from the Macross Plus. I think I'm about done with Macross stuff atleast for now. I'd like to see the YF-21 and vf-11b and as the next in line and after that ... I think I'll stick to SOC. I dont know. Give my wallet a break. :p

I think I'm about done with Macross stuff atleast for now. I'd like to see the YF-21 and vf-11b and as the next in line and after that ... I think I'll stick to SOC. I dont know. Give my wallet a break. :p

What, you think Yamato won't do the Valks for the new series? You're not getting out that easy. :p

well all i can say to cowdeathtrap is thanks for the advice

although i haven't used the Treasure Island Sports service and proberly never will by the way they charge if not just the reputation on this forum and i do not want to take a chance

but i am glad you have come here and found out that there is a Lets say " possible? problems and/or conflicts with the Treasure Island Sports service " :D:unsure: and i hope the people macross forums have possibly stopped you from getting stung if not stung again

especially if you can't afford the money if not time :angry:

i hope this was understandable and kind

What, you think Yamato won't do the Valks for the new series? You're not getting out that easy. :p

Hey ,does anyone have a good or bad opinion with toy-wave.com?

They,re got M&M,S as "future releases",for $180.00,$20 more than hlj.com,but could be an option if hlj.com,s M&M,S become a thing of the past!!!!!!!!!

How many people here would buy a proper TV colour scheme of Roy's 1/48 VF-1 with TV FP's?

And does anyone think they would re-issue Hik's Super 1J package now that Max and Milia's is out soon?

The only difference I know of between Roy's DYRL VF-1S and the one seen in SDF:M is the color of the arrows on the head unit. Still, it might be worth it if they included a Roy figure in his SDF:M flightsuit. It would also be nice to have another valk packaged with the standard TV-style FAST packs for those who didn't buy the Super Hikaru set.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The only difference I know of between Roy's DYRL VF-1S and the one seen in SDF:M is the color of the arrows on the head unit. Still, it might be worth it if they included a Roy figure in his SDF:M flightsuit. It would also be nice to have another valk packaged with the standard TV-style FAST packs for those who didn't buy the Super Hikaru set.

IF they release Roy's VF-1S as a TV scheme, they should not only include a tv Purple Roy figure, but also, if they release TV fast packs, the fast packs should come with a TV Hikaru (since he's the one that actually flies the fast pack version).

Wouldn't that be cool to be able to display the original Skull Leader with purple roy at it's command? And then later replace pilot with TV Hikaru and TV fastpacks? That'd look so cool. I haven't done a search, but I wonder if anyone has customized their 1/48 Roy with TV packs and a TV Hikaru? (hint: pics pls, anyone).