Downloadabale Macross 3d Models

Garrick

Hi everyone. First of all, the introductions. I'm Garrick, one of the moderators of the Sprite Wars Forum.. That forum game is about waging warfare into a fictional world where many anime, games and other things' storylines are blended in. NOw, as the first world ended and a new war began in a parallel world, i wanted to make the war that happened in the first world, into an RTS mod for the upcmong game, CNC3. The first factions that will be featured are the Corvolt Empire (the main bad guys), the Terran Defense Authority (The Sprite Wars world's GDI) and my faction, the Kuradian Armed Forces. While i have already taken care of the models for the first two factions, i have problems with the third faction. Being the resident Macross Otaku, I used plenty of VFs and Macross Equipment for my forces. My modelling ability is well under the level required for modelling VFs and animating them. I would like to know if there are 3d Macross models of a reasonable polycount (1200-1500) up for download around the net.

Thanks in advance.

PS: Don't fear, i plan on sticking around rather than just making this request and leave.

Mechaninac, thankyou. The SDF-1 will be very useful. Dante, sadly Mechmaster's model are to heavy polycount-wise. I hope that the SDF-1 has a reasonable size, tough it can be used nonetheless because there will be one on the battlefield at time. In an RTS game, the main units must be light polycount-wise because many of them will be on the screen in the same moment.

One down, six to go...

Edited by Garrick

Mechaninac, thankyou. The SDF-1 will be very useful. Dante, sadly Mechmaster's model are to heavy polycount-wise. I hope that the SDF-1 has a reasonable size, tough it can be used nonetheless because there will be one on the battlefield at time. In an RTS game, the main units must be light polycount-wise because many of them will be on the screen in the same moment.

One down, six to go...

Post over on the HW2 mod thread. We've got low poly VF models in the 1200-1800 range. Not sure where they are at the moment, but give a post.