Another Lego Masterpiece!

gerwalk25

OMG that's made outta lego. Man how come we can't get cool lego pieces like that. I think that's the Gundam featured in Sentinel... um, Ex-S or something like that, little help? I know it has a Deep Striker mode.

I really want to make my own lego stuff! anyone know where i can get those kind of pieces??

Buy many LEGO sets, and just pick a few key pieces from each one... www.peeron.com is a good reference for that.

You can also go to www.bricklink.com for key pieces. Prepare for high cost for rare stuff.

I really want to make my own lego stuff! anyone know where i can get those kind of pieces??

As a starting place, I recommend using Gla Gla's armature. It appears the Gundam at the top of this thread uses a modified version of it as well. You can find instructions here: http://www.brickshelf.org/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24815. For parts, CF18 is right; just buy sets and then go to places like Bricklink if there's an individual piece you really need.

Have you tried it out? I've been meaning to, but haven't been to a toystore to find lego parts...

BTW, those supposed 'beam sabers' on the S-Gundam and its upgrades are actually Beam Cannons. I used to think they were beam sabers, too, since the ZZ Gundam has those as beam sabers. The beam sabers for the S-Gundam is actually located at the knee. Odd place to put a melee weapon if you ask me.

Edited by rikiryou

Yup, it's the S. The Ex-S has four sabers.

To comfirm again. It's an S-Gundam.

And those things on the backpack aren't the beam sabres. They're beam cannons. The S Variant has two on the back pack, while the Ex-S variant has 4.

As to the V-Fins... Well... There isn't much you could do... You'd need to make the model bigger in order to fit in more pieces.