WONDER FESTIVAL Feb 25th

Graham

Photos all resized and thumbnails created. Just got to edit them all on to a page and write the text. Will start tonight after my son goes to sleep and the wife has been serviced. :p

Graham

That's great Graham, I can't wait to see all those pics you took at WF.

Does anyone know what marking will come preprinted on the Shin 0A?

I'm looking forward to the SV-51. It is great that it is coming with all the add-ons from the beginning. I really wish the YF-19 would have come with the fast packs and booster from the get-go.

Edited by Matt Random

Oh my ... That's pretty.

So I'm assuming the weapon/booster pack will be sold as an add-on?

Edit - Might have been useful to have mentioned I'm referring to the '51 ... :)

Edited by Batou

Oh my ... That's pretty.

So I'm assuming the weapon/booster pack will be sold as an add-on?

Edit - Might have been useful to have mentioned I'm referring to the '51 ... :)

you would assume incorrectly. Graham has already stated that the SV-51 is coming with the weapon/booster pack. :)

Boy, that IR remote Control Scopedog makes me want have a RC Valkyrie, a fully transformable one is probably too hard to make but a GBP-1S would make a perfect candidate. Yummy.

The SV-51 looks awesome, looking foward to owning a 2nd run. :lol::p

Everytime I see the YF-19 it makes me want to have one, i´m hoping they´ll release a 2nd fixed production run soon.

edit:

Oh, I forgot; WTF is with that HUGE TOOTHBRUSH? :blink:

man, that Scary Yamato Booth Guy must be one freaking huge Sumo Wrestler, one with very bad oral hygiene I say. :ph34r:

Thanks for all your efforts G´man, I hope you had a great trip ( by the looks of things I´m sure you did) ^_^

Edited by Aegis!

Thanks for the pics Graham. Your efforts and devotion to the community are very much appreciated as always.

Hear hear!

Thanks for the pics Graham!

I really can't wait to see the Fold Booster's LED's in action. I'm glad I pre-ordered. (btw: HLJ once again have it set for a june release)

The supports holding the Booster on the VF-0A look a little off. They don't seem to fit or they're attached the wrong way. :huh: I'm talking about the supports under the Booster's belly on the back of the VF-0A klick for pic.

And then there's the SV-51...wow...it's simply beautiful. I'll take three, thank you. B))

As for the other stuff, not Macross, have to prioritize, not gonna get them.

Thank you for the quick updates, Graham.

Am I the only that thinks the 1/24 Radio Controlled (RC) Scopedog Custom is the coolest? :lol:

Personally, I think your avatar is the coolest...

Cool pics...I'm not a toy guy, but the detail in the models always impresses me.

Man, I can see it now, for the next MWcon, a contest of RC Scopedogs for Valkyrie prizes!!! I'm gonna have to get one of those just so that I can roll it around the house and go head to head with my roomie. :D

Great pics on the SV-51. That's definitely next on the list of things to get. :D

Oh, I forgot; WTF is with that HUGE TOOTHBRUSH? :blink:

The toothbrush is what the Zentradi uses....duh. :D

What is wonder fest anyways? Is it like the SD comic com for the public or like the NY toy fair for retail buyers??

Its for the public. Think of it as E3 for toys, figures and garage kits, where figure producers show off the latest stuff in the pipeline.

So can we get video of this interesting fold booster, I don;t think the pictures do the LEDs justice.

At WonderFest the batteries in the Fold Booster were nearly dead, so I didn't bother taking a video. The next day when I went to Yamato's office, I got to see it in all it's glory with fresh batteries, but stupidly didn't think to ask to take a video.....duh!

Graham

heh heh :D so that was you posing a few pages back. Nice Helm! :p Yamato office or at the WF?

And where's me blimmin YF-21 news???? Don't hold out on me maahhhnnnn!

any word on this coming out in the near future?